Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curiosity When Cutting

I’m bulking now eating a lot training hard just curious what happens when it comes to cutting so I just change my diet but still train the same ?? Should I be posting this in a new thread ?? Sorry if so , cheers

Exactly. One big mistake I see people sometimes make is that when they move to the cutting phase and then change their training routine drastically.

That's not a very wise move most times and can lead to muscle loss in worst case.

I’m bulking now eating a lot training hard just curious what happens when it comes to cutting so I just change my diet but still train the same ?? Should I be posting this in a new thread ?? Sorry if so , cheers

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

muscle is built in the gym. Abs are made in the kitchen

Thanks for the reply’s it’s good how here there’s actually good advice & not getting patronised every 2 seconds like I see on some people google threads etc lol just wanna get looking good for once in my life & willing to train hard & diet well just need the basics really...I know sups help but there not miracles on there own like some people think no pain no gain & all that lol , so cutting I’m guessing my body gets hungry but it burns fat due to less calorie intake & training as hard as when I was Bulking ?? All this talks making me wanna go gym but my body needs rest so not gonna torture or hurt myself till tomorrow now [emoji23]

Thanks for the reply’s it’s good how here there’s actually good advice & not getting patronised every 2 seconds like I see on some people google threads etc lol just wanna get looking good for once in my life & willing to train hard & diet well just need the basics really...I know sups help but there not miracles on there own like some people think no pain no gain & all that lol , so cutting I’m guessing my body gets hungry but it burns fat due to less calorie intake & training as hard as when I was Bulking ?? All this talks making me wanna go gym but my body needs rest so not gonna torture or hurt myself till tomorrow now [emoji23]

losing fat is complicated

there are many things that play a role. people who patronize others are probably guys who were jocks all their lives who never had to change what they ate and still stay ripped.

again, i highly recommend you look into hiring someone to help you design a proper eating schedule. would love to work with you with a consult so hit me up, nobody will take you to another level like i will

Top Bottom