Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cubanito17's St Pete pic

From left to right
Grimmer, Freak19(me), Powerlifterjay, aka-tapout, cubanito17, and jimmydean is in the back.
The Florida Crew!

Motley Crue...

The picture is a little hazy. It appears that the picture is distorted because you all look a little bumpy. Ohhhhh, wait a minute. I get it now. That irregular look is all of the big muscles that the Florida Crew is sporting! We have visual confirmation. Damn boys, I can see now why big numbers are coming out of Florida. If you guys have more pictures try to post them. I want to see some action photos - deadlifts would be good.

- Screwball

YEA Jay i'ma bit of a thug but remember i'm come outta MIAMI and I'm cuban-italian so I can't look prep or nethin.

And UUUGHHHH you not only look like you got small quads but you don't look 5 10 if i'm 5 8 or 8 1/2 last time I checked, but if you say so :D .

YUP that was the FL crew tearin shit up in ST PETE. TOO bad it won't be a while until I can tear shit up again.

pljay keeps telling me that I am bigger than him and I thought he was crazy but pics dont lie I am bigger wow now I feel huge today thanks jay also are you sure you are 5-10 LOL

Top Bottom