Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cubanito17's St Pete pic

hey cytomel I'll be there with all of you if GRIMM comes down for about a week. And if he doesn't get too then as long as it's in summer time I'll still go down there. If I knew for sure my damn bench shirt would come in and my back would be feelin better in about 3 weeks and I can train the same way I would go down there for the APRIL 27th meet and compete but since I can't i'm goin down to support all of you and see if I can help in some way.

Thanks Grimmer and Cubanito, I look forward to training with both of you. Bob is the meet director next month, thanks Cubanito it should be exciting for the lifters and onlookers

Hey cytomel , i know BOb was only going to let the first 60 lifters enter. Has he closed of entries yet , i was contemplating coming down for it.

GRIMM not that cytomel won't know, but honestly bro I think if you shooot him an email he wouldn't mind havin you go down there to compete.

Cytomel yea i think that'd be great bro.

GRIMMER said:
Hey cytomel , i know BOb was only going to let the first 60 lifters enter. Has he closed of entries yet , i was contemplating coming down for it.
Grimmer, there is still entries available to my knowl
edge. I would recommend sending in your entry as soon as you can. Come on down, it will be an excellent meet!

Congrats a final time guys. If ya'll ever end up around KY...be sure to stop by for a few days of fun. Hey...is Jay really 5'6"? :)

B True

No Jay aint 5'6! In fact Monday night me and the ever so tall Tap out got back to back in the gym and low and behold we are around the same. Say it aint so tapout? Jimmie was right there.

jay i had flat wrestling shoes on and you had your spring loaded 2" lift shoes and i was taller at 5-10
its true oh its true

seriously everyone jay is probably 5-9 to 5-10 i just know that this fires him up and well all love to see jay fire up

Top Bottom