Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cubanito17's St Pete pic

GRIMM dude that'd be tight if we could go down to miami if it's after JULY 27th I'll be 18 and we can go clubbin down there I know there some tight ass clubs, casablanca, salsas, etc. All them clubs with some FINE ASS LATIN HUNNIES

GRIMM dude that'd be tight if we could go down to miami if it's after JULY 27th I'll be 18 and we can go clubbin down there I know there some tight ass clubs, casablanca, salsas, etc. All them clubs with some FINE ASS LATIN HUNNIES.
Jay ok if you say ur 5 10 go for it bro I just thought I was parallel height with you and I didn't think tapout was 5 11. I can't argue with you being 250 b/c I'm sure you are your a big fucker either way and I don't know if you have some type of obsession with bein 5 10 bro but whatever:D .
FREAK if you say he's 5 10 ok I guess so, hey do you live up there in Tampa I could've swore I heard you saying something about jupiter????
SCREW yes lots of test goin around here and talk about bein 5 10 (cough bullshit cough). Either way I wouldn't care if i was 5 5 and could bench 600+ and squat 800+ your right.

no cubanito i live in lakeland with plJay, jimmy dean, tapout, and southpawse(im not sure if that is spelled correct). i dont think i said anything about jupiter, you might have the wrong guy.

AIGH freak well i wasn't sure if you had mentioned somethin or not well there goes some hope of havin a trainin partner, it's all good though hopefully my bro won't give out on me.

sorry jay i am 5-10 i used to be 5-11 but heavy squats take their toll---you probably used yo be 5-10 but with 800lb squats you shrank(LOL THERE IS NO DECENSION SCREWBALL ITS JUST THE EASIEST WAY TO GET JAY FIRED UP I LOVE PISSING HIM OFF HE IS SO FUNNY WHEN HES RAGING)-----THANKS GRIMMER FOR THE 275 THING BUT I AM 244 AT 275 ID HAVE TO PUT MY ASS ON THE STEPPER WHAT EVER THE FUCK THAT IS. i think ive seen one in the gym but not with me on it i hate cardio i get bored walking to my car and i barley drive 5 miles fuck walking it. and jay i am leaning out ive dropped my carbs to get tight for summer MY GOAL 240 AND DROP MY BODY FAT BY 30-40% STAYING THE SAME WEIGHT ,GROWING MORE MUSCLE AND GETTING STRONGER(475 BENCH BY MAY)

Seriously if you wann good diet i got one from Shakes. Its pretty good if you follow it. Do you want a copy. I will tell ya now its like 3800 calories, 350 grams protein, around 400 carbs, and 70 fat. He has lost like 5 or 6 lbs but his bodybfat (slowly) has dropped like 8% bf in the time he has been on. With zero cardio.

GRIMMER said:
" RedeckVille" , HAHAHAHA. YOU damn right. Ya she'll probably be up there , but we mugt be able to work somethinh' out if they stayin Miami while i take the hour trip to bobs. You should come down and stay with us in Miami and then we could make the trip to BObs. On the off nights we'd get silly though. We'd get a room at LOWEs or something and make the journrey.

When i Play , I play with the best.
I train with Bob and we are moving into a new gym in the next few weeks.The gym is in the same area as the current one. We have about 16 members incl
uding two women.

Cytomel. Sounds like a good thing. I am trying to find some time to plan the trip. I would love to hit up a full week or more of traning with you guys. I will shoot you an email when i figure it out and talk to Bob.

Top Bottom