Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cubanito17's St Pete pic

HEY FREAK how tall are you b/c your right next to jay????? I know i'm a few inches ahead of him so from the angle it looks like i'm taller(if he's 5 10) but I don't even reach 5 9 yet and I have shoes on.

No offense to ya JAY I mean if you wanna be 5 10 and are not and say you wanna be,..... I'll go along with it:rolleyes:

looks like the surface your standing on is slanted.. that could explain jay's "lack of inches" in that pic

Jimmydean i'm giving a kiss to all the hot women that were watchin the Florida crew in action.

I believe the floor is slanted in my direction if any. I'm right at 6'0 wit shoes on. Damn Phil if you say your 245 i guess ,but in that pic and in real life you lood more like 275.

Yes, cubanito is somewhat of a homeboy but a strong one at that.

Remember Jay, the singlet makes evrything look small.

Freak makes me look small in that picture , or maybe i am.
I'll second the pretty comment though.

GRIMM it looks like your bendin your knees some but then again your wearin tear away pants so who knows. There was only one hunny i saw there and good thing she didn't see me in spandex liftin clothes, i'm talkin about your g/f's sister(the 16 year old). And bro if i'm a "homeboy" well then thanks for the compliment at least a strong one. And the truth is I love it when I go down to miami all them mofos are all skinny and shit and they all look up to me now cuz i'm thick, I ain't sayin i'm huge just thick and for my age I think i'm a lil decent.

Deciever(no offense to you or JAY) but take your lips off his ass. Just kiddin bro:p

My girlfriends sis is a little hottie sometimes . She gets better looking everytime i see here. She's an athalete as well. She's the one tha wanted you to come over that night , although we didn't do shit. Sorry about that.

Don't tell me you didn't see that hot chick with the nice tits in the scarlet v-neck tha was there.

YEA well it's cool I know if I wouldn't have been there with my dad it woulda been different but I wasn't about to leave him all alone in the hotel when he came just for me I woulda felt dickish to do that. But naw I swear I didn't see the v-neck girl I saw another girl there I think she was there with that other teen the one that was like a lil competition for me the kid in the blue singlet I think it mighta been his girlfriend. the only other good lookin chick there was the one I thought was from my school remmeber i told you that, that there was a girl from my school there well it turned out it wasn't her but DAMN she looked just like her just a lil bustier :D if ya know what I mean. Too bad we couldn't do nethin that night if the whole family woulda came it woulda been a different story b/c i woulda went with my lil bro, he's a trip sometimes and other times just a lil bitch.

Either way your g/f's sis looked good. Is she gonna be wit you when you come down here for break or is she goin back up to redneckville(georgia)

" RedeckVille" , HAHAHAHA. YOU damn right. Ya she'll probably be up there , but we mugt be able to work somethinh' out if they stayin Miami while i take the hour trip to bobs. You should come down and stay with us in Miami and then we could make the trip to BObs. On the off nights we'd get silly though. We'd get a room at LOWEs or something and make the journrey.

When i Play , I play with the best.

Look here god dammit! I am 5'10. Look at Tapout he is 5'11 Freak is like 5'8 Grimmer is 6'0 and jimmie is just big, but if you look at me . tapout , freak , and grimmewr we look what we should be. YOu (cubanito) Are the one who is taller then you think and probably wants to be shorter so you sound bigger at your bodyweight! Not only that my head is comiong out of my hat. Its a visor not a hat. I have been measured and if i was shorter i would say. Hell i ahve no shame in my game. BUt unforunatly i am 5'10. And by looking at that pic if your under 5;9 , tapout is 5'8 , freak, is 5'4 and grimmer is 5'9.

Dont get me wrong i am not ashamed of being short and 5'10 is in my opinion, but i am. Ok....actually iam 5'9 and 3/4. BUt i just round up. Hell why would i round down and say 5'9. I lose 3/4. If i add i only add 1/4. And with shoes definitly. SO let it go!

Either way i am 250lbs! And tapout its ok, your little thicker, i way more and bodyfat is lower! So there!

cubanito to believe it or not im 5'7 with out shoes and jay is 5'10 cause we stood back to back and hes alot taller then me.

grimmer which one was your g/f sister?

Is there a little decension in the Florida Crew??? These kind of things can bring intensity. What, is everyone at peak cycle? Lots of testosterone flying around... He, he, he!

Anyway, who cares what the hell you look like. You do the best with what you've got. Shit, I'm taller and heavier than most of you but most of you lift more and have bigger totals. I would give up 2" and 40 lbs. to bench 600+ or squat 800+. Damn, this is depressing me. I think I'm done rambling.

- Screwball

Top Bottom