Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crossfit still getting hate?

larrybird

Listening to the dudes in the locker room gossip you would think someone from gossip banged their wives or something cause all they do is hate on people who do crossfit. I will admit i never stepped foot into a crossfit gym but watching the competitions on ESPN it seems to be one of the toughest things out there. am i wrong?

There is nothing wrong with people that do cross fit. Not my thing because I would definitely get injured but it is an intense workout. I think more of the issue is around the people that don't stop talking about it. Kind of like some people that er vegan and make sure everyone knows they are vegan. I love the idea of varying the type of training you do.

Just what CrossFit claims to be a “deadlift”, with the arched back and dragging the bar up the thighs is enough to disregard it completely. The exercise they refer to as a “pull up” is just as bad. Change the names of these with a disclaimer that they are really bad for your body and all is forgiven...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom