Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossfit

species4

Any one on here into crossfit ? I was thinking about mixing it up and giving it a go after years of traditional weight lifting. I wouldnt mind adding some HIIT to my training but I do know people get hurt quite easily. What do you guys think?

people get hurt at crossfit because they simply over train.

if you watch the crossfit games they are hammering at their shoulders, elbows, and knees to the point where i have no doubt they will get a major injury at some point. they also always are trying to beat PR's

the simple solution is train smart. a gym like this can be helpful but we tend to let ego's and peer pressure get the best of us. this ends up getting us hurt

I personally don't do crossfit but I have quite a few clients that do. Real crossfit is no joke. Those guys are serious athletes.

Crossfit gets a bad wrap but it's actually a really good workout. If it interests you, see if there is a gym that will give you a free week trial so you can try it out

Top Bottom