Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cross fit exercise

vilfrido

What's up guys , I was wondering if this type of work out can help to build mass and strength? with a proper high protein diet and taking protein powder, thank you.

I went from power lifting to straight cross fit just to check it out and seen huge strength gains. You really hammer core muscles in crossfire and that's where all big lifts start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a lot of guys just don't understand what crossfit is all about

crossfit is simply team exercising but utilizing more X reps in Y amount of time

it isn't bodybuilding. it is a mix of powerlifting and cardio. but it is just like anything else in life, if you do it right and push yourself you will improve. and yes genetics help just like anything else.

my issues with crossfit is that it is very expensive.. usually 4-5X what a gym costs per month. and that I like to workout solo with my headphones in without being bothered

the benefits of crossfit is you can lift like a gorilla and they don't care. you won't have the manager yell at you for dropping weights, or using chalk, or screaming, etc. it is more of a garage/backyard workout environment.

Crossfit most certainly can build muscle size and strength.

However - it's functional muscle.

Crossfit was originally developed by the navy seals to create the perfect warrior. It's designed to make you the most muscular and strong per pound of body weight. It's all about building functional strength and muscle.

Top Bottom