Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique my routine

^^^^^deal big bro:evil::evil:.....Dont know about starting with the bar on military presses tho ;). Just a few questions for you tho

why no tricep or shoulder ISO work?

So this is not mon/wed/fri it is strictly every 48 hours throughout?

Do you keep the weight the same for all 5 sets? or do you ramp up so for instance for squats.....would it be like

225x5
245x5
255x5
275x5
295x5

or would it be like 5 sets of say 275?

and shouldn't I alternate some weighted pullups/dips at the end of every workout?

I know I tend to overdue things and I know you know your shit...so I'm gonna take your word for it and kill that shit Zed style:evil::evil::evil:

Oh and the 10x3.....would I alt that every workout just diff body parts so something like bench 10x3 workout A, then Deadlift 10x3 Workout B, then squat 10x3 Workout A, then overhead press 10x3 workout B etc....etc....

and my cycle is 14 weeks too so should I do this the whole cycle and through pct? And I planned on bulking obviously through pct but for another month or two after that before cutting to solidify gains, so what do you think about running this type of program throughout the whole process?

Gj start it now with the light weight but hold off on ur cycle, trust me its stupid easy in the begining.... Might even wait to start ur cycle untill u have to deload...Or u will end up like me and waisting gear picking up light weight. And ya dont start with the bar on anything or u wont start ur cycle till next year lol start with 70% of ur max

^^^^^deal big bro:evil::evil:.....Dont know about starting with the bar on military presses tho ;). Just a few questions for you tho

why no tricep or shoulder ISO work? Your triceps get plenty of kill in your presses bro. Dont need any iso work.

So this is not mon/wed/fri it is strictly every 48 hours throughout? Every 48 hours.

Do you keep the weight the same for all 5 sets? or do you ramp up so for instance for squats.....would it be like The same for all 5 sets bro!

225x5
245x5
255x5
275x5
295x5

or would it be like 5 sets of say 275? <Yes this.

and shouldn't I alternate some weighted pullups/dips at the end of every workout? You should not have the strength to do this if your doing it properly bro.

I know I tend to overdue things and I know you know your shit...so I'm gonna take your word for it and kill that shit Zed style:evil::evil::evil: You gonna be much bigger then you are now bro if you do this.

Oh and the 10x3.....would I alt that every workout just diff body parts so something like bench 10x3 workout A, then Deadlift 10x3 Workout B, then squat 10x3 Workout A, then overhead press 10x3 workout B etc....etc....If you wanna thats fine bro. But see how you feel after a 10x3....its a real ass blaster dude. Just ask Moya.

and my cycle is 14 weeks too so should I do this the whole cycle and through pct? And I planned on bulking obviously through pct but for another month or two after that before cutting to solidify gains, so what do you think about running this type of program throughout the whole process?
Run till you stop making gains. Then deload for a week. After that week of deload pick it back up at approx 70% of where you left off. Then keep on hittin it like that. Whenever you start missing your lifts 2 times in a row, deload.

Gj start it now with the light weight but hold off on ur cycle, trust me its stupid easy in the begining.... Might even wait to start ur cycle untill u have to deload...Or u will end up like me and waisting gear picking up light weight. And ya dont start with the bar on anything or u wont start ur cycle till next year lol start with 70% of ur max
yeah i'm gonna start on monday...the routine anyways not the cycle

Run till you stop making gains. Then deload for a week. After that week of deload pick it back up at approx 70% of where you left off. Then keep on hittin it like that. Whenever you start missing your lifts 2 times in a row, deload.
got it:D....only other ? is what exactly is deloading lol

LOL no prob bro. When you start missing your lifts like 2 or 3 times in a row then you take a week off. When you come back you begin at anywhere between 60 snd 70% of where you left off. I like to start out light and easy that gives my connective tissues time to adjust. And the same on the deload. I go at 50%. At my age I feel it sure as heck dosnt hurt.

Hey junkie, I know your busy and all that bro but would you consider logging your 5x5 expereince for all of us?

Hey junkie, I know your busy and all that bro but would you consider logging your 5x5 expereince for all of us?
yeah no doubt bro....should I log it in this forum? And how detailed would you like it? like the transformation contest? Not a problem:D

Top Bottom