Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My Chest Workout

rolinhgh

PLEASE TELL IF SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU GUYS?

1. INCLINE BENCH PRESS 4 SETS
1 WARM-UP SET
2 SET OF 10
3 SET OF 8 AT 225 OR 235
4 SET OF 4 OR 6 HEAVY DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL.

2. FLAT DUMBBELL PRESS 3 SETS
3 SETS WITH 90 TO 100'S

3. INCLINE DUMBBEL FLYS 3 SETS
4. CABLE CROSSEVERS OR MACHINE FLYS 3 SETS

5. WEIGHTED PUSHUPS 3 SETS WITH A 45 PLATE ON MY BACK.

IS THIS TO MUCH OR SHOULD I ADD SOMETHING? I WAS GROWING GOOD FOR THE PAST 4 TO 6 WEEKS BUT I HIT A PLATEU.
ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT.

"ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE"

i would add some pullovers in there......take out the pushups if you like..i think everyonhe should have at least one type of flys and have pullovers in there too...then all of the pressing stuff..pullovers at the end of the workout and flys before pressing

if you never done em before, straight arm pull overs will really get you square in the upper chest.

I have found the most effective change in my workout is to include decline barbells or dumbells.

Try and add this to your routine for a few months.

Esp. if you are going for sheer size and strength. :cool:

It will be hard to do the pullovers if you never have done them before. They hurt your shoulders alot when you first start them. It is a totaly different feel in the chest then anyother pec movement and thats how you know that they are good. I don;'t know why so many guys neglect them. It is impossible to fully develope the upper chest without them. You need to rember to keep your arms straight or you shift the emphasis to your back. Try to get a good stretch on em.

Later

Interested... what exactly are pullovers?? I feel like i am missing out now? I think that my chest routine rocks as it is, but i`m curious of these exercises after hearing from you? ARe these also known as another name? I must know these already? Any info appreciated!!

Cheers
Mavy!

:eek: You are over training if your aim is size and power. Try a power lifting routine for about 4-6 weeks.

yeah, maybe going heavier with reps of around 6 would be better. thats what i recently started doing after i saw myself getting ripped isntead of getting more size.

Top Bottom