Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique me physique

n1ck

Hi, I am 17 years old and natural. I dont believe in supplements becuz they dont help to add more muscle. You can get all the nutrients from supplents that you can from normal food that actually tastes good. I am only 160lbs and I am 6'. these pics are from June 11, 2001 but I dont look much different right now. I am not lookin to be a body builder or anything, I just wanna be as big and strong as I can.

you look good for being natural and only 17!

Keep up the good work and it's true:

Just eats lots of meat, you get all ya need from red meat!

good luck

n1ck said:
Hi, I am 17 years old and natural. I dont believe in supplements becuz they dont help to add more muscle. You can get all the nutrients from supplents that you can from normal food that actually tastes good. I am only 160lbs and I am 6'. these pics are from June 11, 2001 but I dont look much different right now. I am not lookin to be a body builder or anything, I just wanna be as big and strong as I can.

I disagree on the supplement thing. Most people will tell you that you should at least supplement extra protein in your diet. Also, I've had good luck with creatine. Creatine makes me stronger, therefore adding size. These are the only things I take though, very basic.

BTW, I can sort of see why you didn't post a leg pic. And don't go around making rash statements like, "I dont believe in supplements becuz they dont help to add more muscle. ", when you are obviously a novice. If you looked like Ronnie Coleman, I'd take you seriously.

I didnt post a leg pic becuz I dont have one. I took those pics a while ago and didnt think of it at the time. And I said I dont believe in supplements, I dont care what you think about them. You can spend as much money as you want on extra chalky protein powders. I may be a novice but I've read lots of books and read lots of articles. Supplements are just food, atleast thats what makes sense to me. Your body only needs so much protein to produce muscle mass. Arnold also said that people nowadays are too into protein and you dont need that much. Here is some fine print taken directly from the label of a top-selling supplement of a major company:

"As with all supplements, use of this product will not promote faster or greater muscular gains. This product is, however, a nutritious low-fat food supplement which, like other foods, provides nutritional support for weight-training athletes."

So the only reason I can think of for taking supplements is you can get nutrients without extra calories.

This is just what makes sense to me. You don't have to take me seriously or not, I am just stating my opinion. And I may not look like Ronnie Coleman but give me time and I am sure I will have great improvements. Btw thanks for the replys!

Top Bottom