Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critigue my training rutine!

joeljuice

Well i have been using this HeavyDuty style program for while. I dont have time go gym more than 3 times per week, because that local gym sucks and my work times sucks too.

tuesday: chest, shoulders and triceps

bench press 3 sets
incline bench 2 sets
front shoulder press 2 sets
side laterals 2 sets
bench with short grip (triceps) 3 sets
tricep extension 3 sets
abs crunch

thursday: back, biceps

latt pull down 3 sets
deadlift 2 sets
bent over row 2 sets
scott bench (preacher curl) 3 sets
barbell curl 2 sets
palm up forearms 2 sets

saturday: lages

hack 3 sets
leg curl 2 sets
leg extension 2 sets
calf raise 2 sets
abs crunch

I use heavy weights and i go always on to failure. shoul i add more excersies for bodypart?

DOES'NT LOOK TO BAD AS LONG AS YOUR TRAINING HARD:kaioken: AND YOUR DIET IS GOOD YOU WILL SEE SOME GAINS....:) YOU COULD TRY THIS..STICK WITH THE HEAVY COMPOUND MOVEMENTS BENCH PRESSES DEADLIFTS AND SQUATS NOT HACKS,UNLESS YOUR LOWER BACK IS BAD...:(

TUES CHEST 3-4 SETS BENCH PRESSES 8-10 REPS
3-4 SETS INCLINE DUMBELL PRESSES 8-10
REPS TO FAILURE...
TRIS 3-4 SETS OF DIPS 8-10 REPS TO FAILURE
4SETS OF LYING TRICEP EXTENTIONS 8-10
REPS TO FAILURE
3 SETS MILITARY PRESSES 8-10 REPS
3SETS SEATED DUBELL PRESSES 8-10 REPS

THURS LEGS 4 SETS SQUATS 8-10 REPS
2-3 SETS LEG PRESSES 12-15 REPS
TO FAILURE
4-5SETS LEG CURLS 8-12 REPS
4-5 SETS OF SOME TYPE OF CALF RAISES
12-15 REPS TO FAILURE

SAT BACK AND BICEPS 4 SETS DEADLIFTS 6-8 REPS
1 ARM DUMBELL ROWS 4SETS 8-10 REPS
TO FAILURE
4 SETS SHRUGS 8-10 REPS
4 SETS STANDING BARBELL CURLS 8-10 REPS
TO FAILURE 4 SETS DUMBELL PREACHER
CURLS 8-10 REPS
HOPE THIS HELPS SINCE YOU DONT HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO TRAIN TRAIN HARD!!!!!!! JUST AN OPINOIN ON THE WORKOUT BRO... GOOD LUCK!!!!:cool:

Thanks for the reply bro. I have problems with my lower back and that's why i use hack. I thinking to quit doind deadlift because my back is not very good for it.

That program looked good, i printed it and i probably will try it too :cool:

BTW Dorain Yates have been said that you can TRAIN HARD:mad: or long :eek: , but you cant train hard and long. And i beleive that.

I'm definilitely training hard!!!:mad: I have so´great pupms and muscle soreness when i train my hands. I dont know if it is normal, but for example when i do preacher curl i use so heavy weights that my head nealry blows up ( it is red like hell), but after the set when i close my eyes i sometime see stars. Shining spotles moving front of me and i have no idea what that can be. I guess i just train HARD. lol

Top Bottom