Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crappy picture of me with more crappy pictures to come

kethnaab

This is more of a "starting point" than a "hey, look at me and critique"

I know I'm fat, you don't need to tell me. I'm going to add other pictures to show more of my blubber, but so far, these are the closest things to worthwhile pictures that I've managed to take.

Yes, manboobs. Boing boing boing. Hopefully they'll go away some day, they've been my companions for almost 20 years now, ever since puberty.

and yes, I have ZERO symmetry. None. Shoulder reconstruction surgery has pretty much made that a non-possibility.

Regardless, 7 weeks from now, hopefully I"ll look better and I'll be able to look back on this (these) pictures and say 'wow, I was a tub'

anyway...here's a least muscular of mine. Enjoy my manboobs. More to come. Flabdominals as well. Hopefully I'll be able to get some different poses, if I can figure out how to get something other than my ear or the back closet or the ceiling to show up in the picture.

Last edited:
Age - 34
Height/weight/bodyfat - 5'8, 215, blubberous, as the pictures show.
Training experience - 20+, including time spent recovering from every injury in the book
Goals - gain muscle, lose fat, get strong, be happy, maintain erection, etc
Limitations - shoulder reconstruction surgery and back issues cause me to have to do a variety of less-than-optimal exercises, military commitment causes me to have to a less-than-optimal schedule and an odd training routine

So without further ado (nutrient ratios in Pro g/CHO g/Fat g/total calories):

0600 - 0700 Cardio and abs
0730 - 1/4c brown rice, 4 oz chicken breast, BBQ, 1T Flax (33/41/15/501)
1030 - 1/4c rolled oats, 1 scoop choc whey, 1c skim, 1T ANPB (37/31/11/380)
1130 - 1230 Lift weights
1245 - PWO = 1/4c dextrose, 2 scoops Isopure (50/50/1/420)
1330 - 1/2c plain yogurt, 1/2c fat free cottage cheese, 1 scoop choc whey, 1T flax (33/16/15/355)
1530 - 1/4c rolled oats, 1 scoop choc whey, 1c skim, 1T ANPB (37/31/11/380)
1630 - 1730 Lift weights
1745 - PWO = 1/4c dextrose, 2 scoops Isopure (50/50/1/420)
1800 - 6 oz round steak, 2 T BBQ (36/12/10/290)
2000 - Cardio
During night - 1 scoop Isopure total (25/0/0/100)

That will be 3 days/week (M, W, F) total days' macronutrients (300/231/71/2838), ratios (43%/33%/23%)

the other 3 days, I only lift weights once per day (Sunday I take off), so the 1745 PWO is nixed, the rolled oats from the 1530 pre-workout meal is nixed as well, total macro's on those 3 days (250/118/69/2140), nutrient ratios (47%/23%/30%)

calories are rounded off, BTW.

Supplements will be glucorell/sesapure, 6/day, and eph/caffeine 4/day

I honestly don't have the foggiest clue how many calories/day I need, because my metabolism has gotten goofy over the years. I know that the gluco and the sesamax has worked wonders with allowing me to eat significantly more than I used to eat and still drop some bodyfat while adding muscle.

We shall see. Any constructive criticism appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT - damn. That flabdominal pic is blurry.

I'd say for someone with bitchtits you are ripped...

Gyno from puberty or just excess fat there? Have you tried YES or gone to the doctor about that?

well, I've had manboobs since I was about 12 or 13. Even when I was in good shape (prior to shoulder surgery), I had them.

Was weird, because I had cross striations in my quads and triceps (genetically lean both places), had rippling abs, even had striations in my upper chest....and still had a B-Cup

*pout*

not sure if it is gyno or fat, to be honest. Never been to the doctor, don't know what "YES" is, as it pertains to this subject.

Yes that is gyno and you really do not look bad. Your diet looks real good and in a couple of months with your cardio and work out plan you should lean up real good. Do you plan on getting surgery to remove that gyno? Keep us posted.

kethnaab said:
This is more of a "starting point" than a "hey, look at me and critique"

I know I'm fat, you don't need to tell me. I'm going to add other pictures to show more of my blubber, but so far, these are the closest things to worthwhile pictures that I've managed to take.

Yes, manboobs. Boing boing boing. Hopefully they'll go away some day, they've been my companions for almost 20 years now, ever since puberty.

and yes, I have ZERO symmetry. None. Shoulder reconstruction surgery has pretty much made that a non-possibility.

Regardless, 7 weeks from now, hopefully I"ll look better and I'll be able to look back on this (these) pictures and say 'wow, I was a tub'

anyway...here's a least muscular of mine. Enjoy my manboobs. More to come. Flabdominals as well. Hopefully I'll be able to get some different poses, if I can figure out how to get something other than my ear or the back closet or the ceiling to show up in the picture.

well, I never really considered that it was gyno until a few guys checked the pics and said "hey man, you have gyno"

ironic that I have gyno and I've never used steroids, yet I lurk at (several) steroid forums.

Looking quite swole, man boobs aside. Could be fat deposits that just won't leave. Have you ever dieted down... very hard??

YES = Yohimburn ES it's a topical spot reduction fat burner the AnabolicFitness ( AF ) store has it. Check it out.

Bro, I don't think you look as shitty as you probably perceive yourself to be. You have plenty of muscle there... quite the base to build off and muscle memory is amazing... you'll be happy in a few months sticking to your regimine you've outlined i'm sure!

hurm. the idea of a topical fat burner is ridiculous to me.

however, since I consider Sesamax and Glucorell to be about as essential as oxygen, I might give the Yohimburn stuff a look-see.

and I am thinking you might have a point about dieting down "very hard". I've never done it. I've been lean, had very noticeable abs, cross striations in quads and tri's, and very noticeable shreddage in the upper chest, but I wouldn't say overall I was "ripped"

of course, I have a rather distorted view of myself apparently, judging from the PMs I've been getting.

now here's a question, if it is gyno, and I someday decide to hit "the real stuff", would I be more prone to get it, assuming I go and get the titties cut out now? Or is it a "once it's gone, it's gone, it doesn't come back" type thing?

it doesn't really burn fat
it just affects the beta 2 receptors I believe and causes influences fat in the areas you use it to be used up first. It's definitely not a miricle product, you do have to do some work for it to work. Gotta get some cardio or a good lifting workout in and get your body burning some fat in general, but the idea is that once that starts, it'll take as much of it can from where you used the YES.

wheels

about as blurry as the flabdominals pic

i am photographically-challenged, it seems.

EDIT - added arms

Last edited:
Top Bottom