Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cramp doing abs

alexanderrussel

[FONT=&quot]So today I started to train abs and the first thing I got was the only cramp... it was killing me!!! It would pause and move all over ... is there anything I can do to reduce this... or stop it.. I would stretch my stomach by leaning back and i wouldn't feel them.. someone told me that I need like a branch amino acid drink and sip it through my workout so it wouldn't happen when I do abs.. is he correct?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

that burning feeling is lactic acid. push through it and breathe.

the first time i train some people they all complain about the same thing and as soon as they feel it they stop and look at me like WTF. i'm like sheesh some people really aren't made for this game. stick to knitting or something if you are going to cry about that.

and lol at sipping BCAA's during a workout. whoever gave you that advice is clueless. i'm sure our ancestors sipped bcaa's during a 12 hour battle when people were getting their heads chopped off during the middle ages in front of them. you go to the gym, handle your business and leave. there is nothing you need to take during a workout!

BCAAs won't help with anything here. Poor hydration is generally the culprit behind cramping.

[FONT=&quot]So today I started to train abs and the first thing I got was the only cramp... it was killing me!!! It would pause and move all over ... is there anything I can do to reduce this... or stop it.. I would stretch my stomach by leaning back and i wouldn't feel them.. someone told me that I need like a branch amino acid drink and sip it through my workout so it wouldn't happen when I do abs.. is he correct?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Either dehydrated or dont have enough electrolytes

Top Bottom