Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple ?'s for PLJAY

I just do wrist curls from various angles. Standing, seated , one arm , two arm. But i try to go up in weight so one day i will be very strong in my forearms. Remeber goal is strength. Stability. 3 set of 6 to 12 twice a week is all i mean.

I also sit at home now and try to use this piece of shit gripper and try to hold it as long as i can.

I always get a lot of crap for recomending powerlifters do bicep work

but here goes..I think reverse curls will make your forearms stronger, they are mostly forearm and they are really good for making your forearms stronger I handled over 500 pounds on the reverse blue band a few days ago although I didnt get it up, now that I think about it it didnt seem all that heavy and the 475 i hit went up like a joke and I think that all the biceps work pays off and forearms and such help make the weight seem manageable

For a wrist roller go to the home depot and buy a peice of pvc tubing and then a rope a like 3 feet then drill a hole in the pvc and attach the rope through. total cost was under $2 and you can attach weight plates through the rope and do wrist rolls to build forearms

Cytomel your 100% correct. I also do reverse curls and hammers. Usually the last exercise on bi's before i go to direct forearm work. But people say bi's are stabilizers ...well they are. Now there may be times whne i skip bicep work, mainly cause if there really sore it effect my benching. But forearm work does not effect it. Negativily anyway. You need strong arms period. Look at all thebig benchers none have little arms and none have little forearms either. In fact one example of some big fuckin forearms are on JM Blakely. His forarms are huge! I also do believe handling big weights regulalry will increase your forarm size anyway. But why not add to it on your own.

Top Bottom