Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple important things about weightlifting

Are we talkin GNC powerchews or does someone else make them too? I fuckin hate goin to GNC. The clerks look like they work at Abercrombie part time and they think they're jacked and have a B.S. in nutrition...

Are we talkin GNC powerchews or does someone else make them too? I fuckin hate goin to GNC. The clerks look like they work at Abercrombie part time and they think they're jacked and have a B.S. in nutrition...

I never buy anything from GNC. i think 99% of the stuff there is crap.

power chews can be purchased at needtobuildmuscle.net.. just click the link in my signature. free and fast shipping AND you can get a discount when you check out.. needto139

can't beat that.

i get my protein from GNC... i like the pre-mixed ones, more convenient and i can just toss one in my gym bag or lunch box...
well, they usually have a bargain basket of stuff that is going to expire within the next month or so... they are usually marked down 50% or even more off... i can find anything from musclemilk to isopure RTD's in there for 1-2$ each... im always stocked up on those...

Top Bottom