Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Clint Darden Fest!!!!!!

ZGzaZ said:
damn, I wish I could get down to one of these...im stuck all the way up in Washington though, trying every saturday to get some of my friends to come out and flip a tire with me, or do farmers...

I believe that I have already seen an entry form from Washington State!!!!

B True

i may be off the wall spatts?........... but why are you not going to compete????

X

Exodus said:
i may be off the wall spatts?........... but why are you not going to compete????

X

Well, 2 reasons. 1, I've never trained a single event; and 2, I have a PL comp 3 weeks later and don't want to risk anything.

Oh, and 3...I have no interest in the sport (in a competitive sense) at this point. B tries to talk me into trying it, but I dunno...

lol @ clint dardenfest

spatts thats awesome that you are going, can't wait to meet you

Wish I could be there just as a spectator. These shows are so much fun to watch.

Unfortunately, I have prior engagements.
...chad...

spatts said:

Well, 2 reasons. 1, I've never trained a single event; and 2, I have a PL comp 3 weeks later and don't want to risk anything.

Oh, and 3...I have no interest in the sport (in a competitive sense) at this point. B tries to talk me into trying it, but I dunno...

well spatts i''ll love you know matter what..........

1)i understand, trinity and i are going up to B's next weekend to train so that she can get used to the events.

2) i 100% agree with that, and i'll wish you luck as well.

3) thats cool, but if you can come to help i know B will appreciate it, but Trinity would love to see you and have you there to watch her. your opinion of her is like how i value b folds opinion of me!!!!

X

Top Bottom