Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Correct me If I am wrong

Doing carido consumes calories end of story. Sort of....

Doing moderate cardio before your morning meal, or any other calories, may/should be benificial when trying burn fat in particular. The idea goes that if you burn calories when you've basically been fasting for 12 hours you will increase your the probabilty that your body will draw its needed calories from your fat stores.

Recent research shows that people who do morning cardio do so at jeparody of their immune system, though.

You can also try doing cardio after lifting, this is okay if your not really trying to bulk. Or you can do the cardio in the evening followed by no food 'til morning approach...

Ok, my theory was if it burned fat already on your body, then doing cardio while bulking would reduce some of the fat. Note I said some, because you will still get fat from all the excess calories. I just seem to feel better after doing cardio though.

to get 'fat' is a relative term. to some people, it can mean a change in 1-2% bf. i think that if you're aiming to put on size, and you end up getting fat right away, you should definately cut back on the calories and see what works for you

jeremys said:
to get 'fat' is a relative term. to some people, it can mean a change in 1-2% bf. i think that if you're aiming to put on size, and you end up getting fat right away, you should definately cut back on the calories and see what works for you

Good point, well taken. Thanks

Doing cardio in the morning certainly can help to reduce fat more quickly than if you were to do it after eating. It makes sense as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom