Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coordination and strength

brad34

I have been lifting for about 9 months steady so obviously I see a lot of the same people.

Sometimes I see guys bigger than me lifting much less than myself, and they are struggling to do 6 reps..and I just wonder how that can be?!

Get's me thinking back to when I was in high school working at a restaurant. I was a tall scrawny kid, but whenever the beer keg needed to be changed out I had to do it because the other kid who was big into weight lifting (was fairly big) couldn't lift the damn thing out of the cooler.

Got to be related to coordination?

Coordination could be it, bone structure, physical labor work, genetics, muscle fiber make-up, etc...

There are several guys who come and train with me on Strongman Event days and one of them is about 200 lbs and has struggled to flip my 770 tire 3x. Another is 220 lbs and is yet to ever flip it (he isn't as strong). A new friend of mine came out and he is 19, 132 lbs, and has worked hard labor jobs all his life yet flipped it his first time ever trying.

Coordination and athleticism make up for a lot!

Top Bottom