Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contradicting shit. confused to hell. how much to train?

SSAlexSS said:

Weight trainign needs toi be that. LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHTS.

Not seeing how much your partner can row your bench.

VOLUME + HEAVY WEIGHT = GOOD RESULTS.

Few HIT sets = worsening of nervous system, CATABOLIC SPIKE, and unable to do more sets. Each of those contributes to overtraining. You can ALMOST eliminated overtraining from your training by having 1-2 good reps left in your tank!

What the fuck does this have to do what what I said? And why do you feel like you have to respond to every single post(with irrelavent info nonetheless):confused: :rolleyes:

Thaibox said:

What the fuck does this have to do what what I said? And why do you feel like you have to respond to every single post(with irrelavent info nonetheless):confused: :rolleyes:

maybe I replied to wrong post , i dont know.

My mind is fucked right now, just had a workout.
I cant find out why I said what I said...

ahhh heavy deads and squats and rows and then some sauna.... yeh... I want to fall asleep now.... damn its 3:20 now....

I want to sleep and I am still at school ...damn...

Everyone's body is different. My body actually responds best when I work at lower intensity but higher volume and frequency. I train each bodypart twice a week.

flubberboy said:
hey who read my post in the diet board? :p

Mon-Fri and took the weekends off. When he works out for each bodypart he did about 25-30 sets for each part, 30 seconds break between each set. 6 to 10 reps.

Any ideas??

Thanks
Yes, I have an idea. He is an ASSWIPE.
Also you'll never gain training like that so ignore him and dont fall into his trap of shite.
Try low volume, compound exercises (like rack deads, reverse grip benches (for triceps) on the smith machine, dips, squats as your mainstays.
Train one day-say chest and biceps, take the next day off, do legs, take a day off, shouders/triceps, day off, back, then two days off.
Repeat cycle. Something like that.Its good as gold.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: contradicting shit. confused to hell. how much to train?

SSAlexSS said:

But you shouldnt go to failure if size and strength is your goal!!!

You should not mimic a car accident in the gym!

High results are only achivable with high loading. You need to drain you muscle.

You cant drain your muscle in one set (unless you like do 30+ reps, but who does it) BUT you fatigue yourself so much that you overtrain doing more.

Leave melodram where it belongs, on a crash site.

for better advice I think I will get ahold of Tony Little and Body By Jake. Your post is worthless drivel and fucking garbage.

dude said:
Everyone's body is different. My body actually responds best when I work at lower intensity but higher volume and frequency. I train each bodypart twice a week.

That doesnt make any sense. Your muscles have to be challenged to grow. Lower intensity volume work makes it easy for muscles to adapt.
I suggest reading the thread "Cycles for pennies" or "Cycles on pennies" on www.animalkits.be
authored by "Doggcrapp". He knows what the hell he talking about training wise-he's unmatched.

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
That doesnt make any sense. Your muscles have to be challenged to grow. Lower intensity volume work makes it easy for muscles to adapt.
I suggest reading the thread "Cycles for pennies" or "Cycles on pennies" on www.animalkits.be
authored by "Doggcrapp". He knows what the hell he talking about training wise-he's unmatched.

Higher volume is harder to adjust to for your muscles. You can do much more withe higher volume and gains can come quicker as you are chalanging your muscles more.

For muscle size you need time under tension + load. Few sets with super effort dont provide that much tension and they weaken you too much afterwards.

However maximum intenity that you can do for high volume WILL provide you with more time under tension, fatigue, muscle depletion and such.

damn I am tired responding to this.

For strength you need heavy loads and moderate amount of lifting intensity is the way to go.

Top Bottom