Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest results

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Well...had a good contest. I do not have the final times on every event yet...but here is what I can muster up at this point. My brain is not fully functional at this point either.

Log Clean and press
225, 245, 270...made all three

70k lb Fire Truck Harness Pull, 75ft
28.x second, 4th out of all 46 competitors, 1st in my class

Atlas Stones
5 stones, 230-345, all five stones in 21.2 sec... one tenth of a sec from first

700lb Super Yoke Walk
2nd place, don't know official time for 75 ft

Partial Deadlift
650, 725, 800...made all three.

I finished 2nd place...very close to first. This was our nationals and final event of the year. Spoke with a few people about sponsors and many wanting me to be a part of their team. Who knows...who knows... I'm just a young kid...youngest in my class by 5 years. We will see what is next for young skywalker.

Here comes the pics....

B True

The log press...with 270...

Anyone else ever compete in the cold Tx Rain?

And the harness pull...I barely remember anything for the first 30 minutes afterwards though...I sorta remember bear hugging the guy next to me and a few people trying to talk to me...I do remember the crowd yelling when I set the time to beat.

Here is me...in the cold weather...getting ready and putting the tacky on my hands and chest.

Here is me going through the stones. I tried to throw up the lighter ones as quickly as possible while trying to never grab a hold of them.

look at the "non-devoloped" back there. Glad I have no back muscular development. :)

Getting ready for the 700lb yoke....

Doing the yoke....balance is very hard on this thing...700lbs is a lot too.

Pulling 725...

Pulling 800...like candy. I had 850 in me...maybe. Never know till you actually do it.

B True

Very impressive big man. My back hurts just looking at those pics!!! Look forward to seeing you on ESPN bro :supercool

Top Bottom