Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest results......

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Finished up with the morning show, ate some food(stuff I shouldnt have, but sho doesnt after pre-judging) came upstairs, and saw my trainer talking with the head judge. Apparently the judges were split down the middle between me and another guy, I owned him in size, but he was a little tighter in some spots. So instead of it being decided in the morning, it was going to come down to the night show.
Since I had already had some water, and food that I shouldnt have, I basically had to go the entire day with no water(and was already dehydrated all to shit), run more diuretics than I have ever touched before, and find a way to amuse myself in a strange city for the rest of the day, while doing this.
Anyway, evening show finally gets here, I am so dehydrated that my contacts wont even work properly, so I cant see straight. Trainer says I not only maintained my condition, but might actually be a bit tighter. So we get back on stage, and in the end I took second in the class to the other guy, apparently by about the closest margin possible
So I'll start throwing up some pics, they came out super dark and crappy, not sure why as my camera is a 6.1 megapixel, so they should have come out better. So I am playing with them, trying to lighten then up so you can actually see something, but I'm not really good at this stuff
The guy in the black trunks, number 72 is the one that edged me out

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

sorry bro, but you got stiffed!!
you literally OWN this guy!!!

your legs are bigger and more defined..
your abs destroy his...

your back is wider and looks thicker..

the only pose where he takes you is the side tricep...
his arms and delts seem bigger and much more defined.
but i think it could be a bad angle.

couple more

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

16.jpg

He's got you on calves. He has throughly underdeveloped abs, especially standing next to you. You have him on bis, quads and lats. His delts may be more developed but I'd need more pics to be sure. Because he holds his in tighter to give a larger appearance.
Wish I was there to chear you on bro. Nice work.

You def have him beat in the legs! He might be a little tighter up top. Good job Bro! Now go eat a big fat burger, you deserve it!

excellent work ns... looks to me like #72 just had more muscle maturity than you; he appears just a bit harder and more striated. you def have him in the size dept with regards to quads, arms, and back, but his delts really seem to pop and his shoulder girdle looks more developed. could be the way he was posing/standing during the pic, but to me he really stands out in the "relaxed" pose:

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/needsize/2.jpg

doesn't take anything away from what you have accompiished bro. congrats, you've done us all proud.

I am not an expert on BB and only been to a few shows my self....
I dont know what judges look for but I would rather look like Needsize then #72...

I think needsize has better bis, quads, ABS and lats.... ect.....

NEEDSIZE, you look F%@* GREAT BRO.....

Thanks guys
The feedback from everyone in the audience basically was I owned him size wise pretty much everywhere, had much deeper cuts/striations in the legs and hams, but he was a little tighter in the upper body, looked like I had a little extra water up top, that is likely the result of me playing with a diet the last few days that I shouldnt have touched

Shoot. From what I can see in the pics, he's only harder in the abs. . .maybe. Kind of hard to tell. . .his abs are put together completely different from yours.

You did a good job. You should be proud. Some advice. . .if you do feel some disappointment, don't let it fade away, use it as fuel for the fire. :chomp:

Top Bottom