Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constant sport switching

Qusscethi

Do you think it is alright to constantly switch sports? I mean, do gym a couple of times per week, a couple of times swimming, a couple of times some street workout, and something else on another day? I am not wanting to become a bodybuilder – just want to have a really good shape. Muscular, but yet functional and lean.

That will surely keep you in an amazing shape. However, you should account for a day or two of rest each week. Your body will accumulate stress and tiredness, and you need to give it one day off to get recovered.

Do you think it is alright to constantly switch sports? I mean, do gym a couple of times per week, a couple of times swimming, a couple of times some street workout, and something else on another day? I am not wanting to become a bodybuilder – just want to have a really good shape. Muscular, but yet functional and lean.

Again a question asked a few weeks ago.

The so-called street workouts are ideal for this.

I think it's a great idea. Not only will it keep things interesting - it'll make you a well rounded athlete.

There is a famous saying that I really believe in and live by "variety is the spice of life"

Again a question asked a few weeks ago.

The so-called street workouts are ideal for this.

I did not mean just street-workout, but really different sports. Street workout is just one.

Thanks guys - I will try to choose 3-5 sports to practice, and will stick to them.

Top Bottom