Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering STEROID CYCLE - Now I can deadlift max 300 Lbs

Supplementbro

Hi Everyone;

My question is, my T levels are only 450 Ng / Dl. Secondly I have tested at 546 Ng / Dl. I dont know why there is difference.

I have trained for about 6-7 months and I still have 13" arms unfortunately. I have developed my chest a little bit, but thats all.

Now I am 160 Lbs %15 Bodyfat , 5 Foot 9.

I dont like my phsyqiue and strength.

I can only deadlift 310 Lbs 1 RM.

But, first time in the gym, I was easily deadlifted 225 Lbs 1 RM. It was my first time in the gym and I was 132 Lbs - %10 Bodyfat.

I see some girls can deadlift 400 Lbs-500 Lbs and it is quite depressing.

But in the same time, I saw many guys that they started around 200 Lbs like me and they are now deadlifting 600-700 Lbs.

Do you think it is possible me to hit 700 Lbs ?

Untrained deadlift correlates with future deadlifts?

I have also read one guy started with 135 Lbs deadlift and now he is deadlifting 500 Lbs.

Another guy, called Brad Little, started with 185 Lbs and now he is deadlifting 730 Lbs.

Actually now I am planning to wait until I reach 440 Lbs deadlift. And than I use steroids.

How much strength should I expect ? Or I should use them now ?

I just want to be 190 lbs %10 Bodyfat and have 600-700 Lb Raw deadlift.

Bodybuilding is an extremely individual sport, so you can never predict just how much you will lift or how much you will grow. You may follow exactly the same training routine, diet and overall life style as some guys out there, and still not reach the same results, because everybody has a different genetics. This is the reason you need to find what works best for you, and only you. If you are not getting the desired results, you need to change the way you train, and see if there will be any changes. It is obvious that what you are doing right now is not working for you, and you need something different.

You are way overanalyzing everything man. If you want to progress in this sport you have to get your diet down first. If you aren't getting stronger but you are training then you aren't eating enough. You really need to be consistent with diet every single day. You have not been training for that long either. This sport is a marathon. It takes years and years to get to where you want to be.

Steroids will be a terrible choice in your case.

700 pound deadlift is an overzelous and ridiculous goal to set after just 7 months of training

focus on improving year over year. train smart. it sounds like you have no patience at all man. I started lifting at 15. I peaked my strength when I was about 34 years old before injuries sent me back.. so that is 19 years of weight training until i hit my peak with a lot of ups and downs in between that. AND once i get fully healthy I hope to once again set new PR's into my 40's. so this is a marathon and not a sprint

do you think that 7 months of playing tennis will turn you into roger federer? or 7 months of throwing a football turns you into tom brady? you follow all this social media crap and think it is so easy

Actually seeing world record around 900-1000 Lbs, and seeing some girls can deadlift 400-500 Lbs, I think 700 is decent deadlift. Still, far from world record.

The thing is, I am just asking this because I have seen those guys started from 180-200 Lbs and eventually reached 700 Lbs.

Actually I was thinking about their untrained deadlift was 400-500 Lbs and they have reached 700 Lbs , but I think if someone deadlifts 400 lbs in their first , now I think that person can reach 950-1000 Lbs in his lifetime.

Anyway, I am planning to reach 400-440 Lbs deadlift naturally and than use steroids.

Do you think if I start to use steroids at 440 Lbs, I can deadlift 600 Lbs ?

I am going to give you some slightly different advice then everyone else.

If you truly believe in yourself - you can do anything you set your mind to. I truly believe that if you keep at it, you will eventually be able to deadlift 600-700 pounds. It'll probably take you a couple years but if you put your mind to it - you can do it.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It's impossible to answer your question because it's very individual but most people will gain about 10-20% strength on their first cycle.

So 300 pounds would become 330-360.

Steroids really don't do as much as people think. They are no magic wand. 10-20% is pretty standard. You certainly will NOT get a 50% increase.

You are looking for some magic pill - there isn't one.

Top Bottom