Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considerding a USPF in July

Mike_Rojas

I'm considering a USPF meet in July. I've never competed before. What equipment would you recommend? I don't have anything right now (not even a belt!).

My raw numbers right now

Deadlift: 365
Bench: 305
Squat: mid 300's (haven't maxed)
Bodyweight: 210

I know I'm not exactly going to break any records, but it's something to work toward.

Belt - I have an inzer lever belt, LOVE it.

Singlet - whatever

Squat suit - I have an Inzer hardcore, it is pretty sweet.. but there are a lot of options out there.

Bench shirt - Again, lots of options, but it seems like the karins double denim is one of the best out there.

Titan Dual Quad, it's single ply and fits great, I actually wore that with Frantz dble poly breifs in my first APF meet.

Ya I would go with the Titan then.

But if you want it by July.. order it within the next couple days.

agree with cuthbert..go with titan but do it early though. i would recommend the basics,
- belt,
- some chalk,
- singlet or suit(would go with z-suit or hardcore),
- wrist wraps & knee wraps, and a
- bench shirt(i would recommend, since you've never worn a shirt, either single-denim, standard blast(inzer), or my favorite titan fury).
right now i would get the belt, chalk, & the wraps(wrist & knee) first. then you can focus on the other two. tb

For a shirt, I would go with the Titan Fury. I have heard really good things about the Titan Dual Quad suit as well.

The Metal bench shirts and suits look pretty good also, I have a couple of friends who use them.

Mike_Rojas said:
Thanks for the input. Titan takes months to deliver?

yea..i believe they are backed up on countless orders they haven't sent out yet from the volume of sales!! tb

Top Bottom