Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

consider this my before pictures

*ebony*

hey everyone. i'm new here but i confess that i've been lurking a bit on this site. its very imformative. anyways after years of abuse to my body i've finally decided to get down to business and take control. i'm doing this alone so i guess i'm looking for a "you can do it!".lol. my main goal is to lose fat, then build muscle or should that be in reverse? and yes i do look soft. but looking to toughen up soon.lol

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

No really you can, even if you encounter a few speed bumps just take them hour by hour or day by day til you work through the kinks.

You have a fantastic shape - damn.

You can do both at the same time, but you may want to focus on losing bodyfat and not losing lean body mass (you'll likely still gain muscle) just don't do anything crazy like 2 hours of cardio 2xs a day or starve (been there done that too and it's so easy to slip back into those bad habits).

Get on the woman's board and introduce yourself.

Post up your plans for nutrition and training, goals, etc.

The user 'ebonycurves' has been gifted a platinum membership!

It great to have you ebonycurves, and welcome to ef. We will be here for you every step of the way (or as much as you let us any way) please feel free to ask anything you like. Also join in the other parts of our forum and have some fun to.

thanks velvett for that "you can do it" it worked! and thanks for the compliment. and thank you "need to get ass" lol. for the member upgrade and the karma. really sweet of you. i'm really determined about getting back in shape and this site helps alot. planning to post more pics of my progress soon.

ebonycurves said:
thanks velvett for that "you can do it" it worked! and thanks for the compliment. and thank you "need to get ass" lol. for the member upgrade and the karma. really sweet of you. i'm really determined about getting back in shape and this site helps alot. planning to post more pics of my progress soon.
Honey, though I love me some ass. Please check the name again. Its need to get AAS. :p These days I really don't need ether one though as I have plenty :evil:

needtogetaas said:
Honey, though I love me some ass. Please check the name again. Its need to get AAS. :p These days I really don't need ether one though as I have plenty :evil:
lol. my bad. was really tired and sleepy when i posted the reply.

Heavy Duty is going to be all over this thread...haha!

Welcome and you have a beautiful body. Great shape and with a little hard work and commitment, you will get the shape you desire.
Most of the women here have some awesome insight, so sit tight and take notes ;-)

Top Bottom