Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

consider this my before pictures

mustang_00 said:
WTF??? if i change my name to mustang_00curves or curvymustang_00 can i get a free plat??

i'll even post ass shots
lol. this made me laugh. but my pic wasn't inteded to be a an ass shot but more of a back view(fat rolls in the back)

mustang_00 said:
WTF??? if i change my name to mustang_00curves or curvymustang_00 can i get a free plat??

i'll even post ass shots
lol. this made me laugh. but my pic wasn't intended to be a an ass shot but more of a back view(fat rolls in the back). :)

i'm new as well and i've been mainly reading and learning i felt this thread deserved my first comment. you look great. "All Natural indeed!" wish you sucess in the future although your already a beauty and will i definatly be keeping up with your progress.!! :artist: :heart:

inngas2008 said:
i'm new as well and i've been mainly reading and learning i felt this thread deserved my first comment. you look great. "All Natural indeed!" wish you sucess in the future although your already a beauty and will i definatly be keeping up with your progress.!! :artist: :heart:
thanks. :)

ebonycurves said:
hey everyone. i'm new here but i confess that i've been lurking a bit on this site. its very imformative. anyways after years of abuse to my body i've finally decided to get down to business and take control. i'm doing this alone so i guess i'm looking for a "you can do it!".lol. my main goal is to lose fat, then build muscle or should that be in reverse? and yes i do look soft. but looking to toughen up soon.lol

welcome aboard. :)

I can hardly wait for the after pictures :cute:

Top Bottom