Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

consider this my before pictures

:heart:EbonyCurves:heart: I am so glad you are here. This site will be very instrumental in your journey toward your fitness goals!!!

You are so cute already and are really gonna go far here I'm sure.

GREAT to meet you! You're gonna love EF!

Molly

Welcome to EF!

"whether you believe you can or can't, you'll be right!" It's the deciding & determination that hold peeps back.
You are not starting off too bad either. I think with eating clean you'll be amazed at how much better you feel & how fast you'll take shape.

Welcome to EF!

Have fun, use the plat search feature and enjoy some learning

If you need anything, just ask

curvymommy said:
:heart:EbonyCurves:heart: I am so glad you are here. This site will be very instrumental in your journey toward your fitness goals!!!

You are so cute already and are really gonna go far here I'm sure.

GREAT to meet you! You're gonna love EF!

Molly
thank you and may i say that i just saw your pre-tummy tuck thread, the before and afters; that was totally AMAZING!!!true inperation101!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ebonycurves said:
thank you and may i say that i just saw your pre-tummy tuck thread, the before and afters; that was totally AMAZING!!!true inperation101!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

She makes most of us look lazy!

ebonycurves said:
if you don't mind me asking. is that a random pic or is that you in you avatar?
if so those abs are awsome. working to get mine to look as lean as that. i'm gussing its the first place i'll see results since its one of the fist place i tend to lose fat from...i think, judging by how fast my tummy flattens out(it was always kinda flat) and after 2 weeks of some crunches its already getting harder to the touch. anyways got off topic there :rolleyes:

all i wanted to say was that your avatar looks great.lol :) :)

i wish! i found it online.. it will be me one day.. i'd have to get my bf% real low cuz i actually store fat around the middle.. but i do feel harder abs coming in :qt:

Welcome to EF!

WTF??? if i change my name to mustang_00curves or curvymustang_00 can i get a free plat??

i'll even post ass shots

Top Bottom