Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

consider this my before pictures

oh here is another pic that didn't load last night that should be included in my 'before' bundle. its a back view and you can really see the back fat. i'm working to get that nice sleek back. butt is okay(not flabby) legs are not too bad eigther compared to back.

jassdhali said:
wots the chance of non plat pics.. pretty pls
aakphl.jpg

Go plat ya cheap bastard :qt:

ebonycurves! Welcome to your new addiction :)

It's awesome having women like you around - in a year from now I want to see pics of you with the body you've always wanted. Let your progress be inspiration for women currently in your shoes.

Anything you need just drop me a PM...keep that strong attitude. The other women (although too greedy with their nude pics) are a well-rounded, sweet bunch. Some are nuts in the head. Some are good in the sack, some just sit there like dead fish. Either way, welcome!

thanks for the welcomes and support. just did my workout and i feel fabulous!!!!!! :)
and addicting is right! i can definitly see myself getting to both lifting and this site!!!lol
serious about the weight lifting part though. its great!!!

welcome ebony! Good luck on your goals :)

I can tell you that since joining this site.. i've really shifted my focus.. i've always had emotional issues with food.. but the sort of energy and drive here.. and the fact that i'm focusing on things like "building muscle" and "cutting".. it's like a brand new approach for me.. and i'm managing to get rid of the old habits, and the old thought processes which were holding me back!

titeNtonedN08 said:
welcome ebony! Good luck on your goals :)

I can tell you that since joining this site.. i've really shifted my focus.. i've always had emotional issues with food.. but the sort of energy and drive here.. and the fact that i'm focusing on things like "building muscle" and "cutting".. it's like a brand new approach for me.. and i'm managing to get rid of the old habits, and the old thought processes which were holding me back!
if you don't mind me asking. is that a random pic or is that you in you avatar?
if so those abs are awsome. working to get mine to look as lean as that. i'm gussing its the first place i'll see results since its one of the fist place i tend to lose fat from...i think, judging by how fast my tummy flattens out(it was always kinda flat) and after 2 weeks of some crunches its already getting harder to the touch. anyways got off topic there :rolleyes:

all i wanted to say was that your avatar looks great.lol :) :)

Top Bottom