Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Connective tissue

goff88

[FONT=&quot]On my first cycle of Test enan 600 and eq 500 and am scared to death of damaging my tendons/ligaments.... I've seen posts from vets saying their only regret is they wished they'd taken more preventative measures to protect their connective tissues.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What are considered the best products to help protect from this.[/FONT]

I don't think you should be too worried about it as long as you don't start doing reckless shit in the gym.

But to provide some extra support check out our sponsor's N2JointRX formula. Also sarms like nutrobal has been shown to be beneficial in this regard. Our sponsor Sarms1 is selling this so if you want a nice little discount hit me or Steve up and we'll arrange that for you.

overtraining and pushing too hard won't end well

a lot of young guys love to argue with me but I used to be one of those young guys myself and thought i was invincible too.

i would get n2jointrx and run it while on cycle, it will help. also ostarine from sarms1 is great

Honestly, the most important thing is to listen to your body. I used to tend to push like a madman on cycle and ignore my tendons not keeping up until it was too late. I try to be much wiser about it now, wearing supporting gear and working around issues.

On my first cycle of Test enan 600 and eq 500 and am scared to death of damaging my tendons/ligaments.... I've seen posts from vets saying their only regret is they wished they'd taken more preventative measures to protect their connective tissues.

What are considered the best products to help protect from this.

Over a gram on your first cycle?

[FONT=&quot]On my first cycle of Test enan 600 and eq 500 and am scared to death of damaging my tendons/ligaments.... I've seen posts from vets saying their only regret is they wished they'd taken more preventative measures to protect their connective tissues.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What are considered the best products to help protect from this.[/FONT]
If you havent built a sufficient base first before cycling this can be a problem. Yes

You also should be on test only for first cycle

Top Bottom