Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concerning Training & Fighting

Tom Treutlein

I've made a post about a routine for fighting in the past which I got answers to. I recall Lord Suston posting a MWF split with the implementation of chains. Anyway, I have yet to get started on any type of routine with the objective of becoming a better fighter.

My main questions here are pretty much, for the time I plan to grow still. Until I achieve my desired size, I should probably hold off on training hard in other areas, such as any type of grappling and sparring, correct? I want to take a Muay Thai class as soon as possible, but money is tight right now, and I'm still trying to bulk a good deal. I'm near 186 last I checked the scale, which was surprising since it was on an empty stomach and last time I weighed myself a month and a half back, I was 179. I've gotten noticably leaner too, so it can only be good.

Okay, back to my main point, I want to be 210-220, around 11% BF. I couldn't maintain anything lower, I'd go nuts. I would assume it'd be better for me to start learning arts and training vigorously then, when I'm maintaining my mass rather than trying to gain. For the time being though, would it be okay to hit the heavy bag a few times a week, or would that even detriment my gains? I'm thinking I'd add in an extra protein shake on those days.

Thoughts? Sorry, I know it's a lot of rambling, and might not be too coherent. I'm hungover, so give me a break. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom