Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

compound movements question

archiedose

Hi guys are this movements the basic ones you can do when you start lifting for first time ever? I'm 20 years old and I want to start
slow, some friends of mine of my same age started going crazy and doing movements and routine only experienced body builders do
they got hurt lol, I won to take it easy the first 2 months, thank you.

Hi guys are this movements the basic ones you can do when you start lifting for first time ever? I'm 20 years old and I want to start
slow, some friends of mine of my same age started going crazy and doing movements and routine only experienced body builders do
they got hurt lol, I won to take it easy the first 2 months, thank you.
You should start with compound movements.

In the beginning, stick with the basics... Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Overhead Press, RDL, Rows, Pull-ups, Dips.

At the beginnig, focus more in the technique and the execution of the movement than in the loads.

When the movements are natural for you, you will see that loads will rise relatively fast being a young and beginner lifter.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

I think the first 3-5 years should be compound lifts.. you need to build a nice strength base

i see too many newbs standing in front of the mirror doing curls and i SMH. saw a skinny dude yesterday doing that and i wanted to grab him by the neck and walk him over to the pullup bar and tell him i never want to see him near the dumbbells again until he can do 50 of these

You should start with compound movements.

In the beginning, stick with the basics... Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Overhead Press, RDL, Rows, Pull-ups, Dips.

At the beginnig, focus more in the technique and the execution of the movement than in the loads.

When the movements are natural for you, you will see that loads will rise relatively fast being a young and beginner lifter.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Flo has you covered. Those are perfect

Absolutely compound movements are the best to start with. Look into Stronglifts 5x5. It is a strength based program that incorporates all the basic compound movements.

Top Bottom