Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complex body workout

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can someone provide or point me to a thread of a good program for a "complex body workout" instead of the isolation on different days that I have been doing. From what I have been picking up here in the forums , as far as fat burning is concerned, this might be a better approach.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for any input.[/FONT]

check the stickies, if you are new i steer people to 5x5 compound lifts their first few years. if you are more advanced split routines are your avenue.

as far as fat burning, that isn't done in the gym. it is done outside the gym. you cannot workout to burn fat, not something people want to hear but it is the truth

Hi everyone,

Can someone provide or point me to a thread of a good program for a "complex body workout" instead of the isolation on different days that I have been doing. From what I have been picking up here in the forums , as far as fat burning is concerned, this might be a better approach.

Thanks for any input.

No. I encourage you to do the work. If you're too damn lazy to search then a change of program won't make a difference.

Top Bottom