Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Completely Useless Equipment Thread

But I cannot see it as being totally useless because the basic methods still apply. No lift has changed, some have been added. That's why the book was edited and updated around 2000. The same principles of lifting still apply.

Arnold's encyclopedia has about every exercise possible in it. Squats, bench and deads and a plethora of others. He did it all. He used to squat heavy till he puked. What he says and what he did aren't always the same.

Last edited:
But I cannot see it as being totally useless because the basic methods still apply. No lift has changed, some have been added. That's why the book was edited and updated around 2000. The same principles of lifting still apply.

yes, and the principals of lifting are this: lift heavy shit, repeat...
you do that and eat your wheaties and you grow...
it does not take machines to make definition, that is absolutely absurd... that is diet...
the book was updated so that enthusiasts would buy a new copy...

back on topic... free weights reign supreme, most anything else is just glitter and puff...

hell yes... i always thought they were bad, well, from experience... they just feel like shit compared to any other leg movement and i can feel more sheer at the extention than on any other joint from any other exersise ive ever tried...
..but that is a damn good post...

Back on topic. How about that pole that people keep picking up to twist with. Where do they come from? Why do beginning lifters feel the need to twist?

Top Bottom