Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$ Commercial Fishing JOBS $

yeah I still haven't decided if i should think about getting a job :lmao:

how do you pay for food and rent without a job? school loans or something?

They make you think you'll be out at sea, but you will really be knee deep in fish guts working at the packing plant.

big_bad_buff said:
that's what makes it fun....you might die, and you might make some serouis cash!! lifes all about taking risks

6K a month isn't really serious cash IMO, especially after taxes. Don't get me wrong, its not a bad salary, but it ain't worth risking your life over.

The Nature Boy said:

6K a month isn't really serious cash IMO, especially after taxes. Don't get me wrong, its not a bad salary, but it ain't worth risking your life over.

wheres ur sense of adventure nb? ;)

It does sound kinda fun. But being on a ship, with a bunch of guys, cramped quaters........ I dunnoooooo......

buddy28 said:

wheres ur sense of adventure nb? ;)

But being on a ship, with a bunch of guys, cramped quaters........ I dunnoooooo......

yeah, i don't like that idea to much either, i don't see to many women as it is here is WA, don't know if i could take that crap.

You can do better than 6k a month... but you are going to work for it.

Commercial fishing is a TOUGH seasonal job. Usually people do a 3 month gig. Most love the memory... but it is long hours and dirty work. (Think fish grease all day.)

Fortunately, the boats are also full of hot chicks who have nothing to do between shifts.

Originally it was an easy job to get. Then Alaska foolishly discouraged people from coming because too many people came without jobs trying to get them. Now they are ultra easy to get again. You can just show up and you will be hired on most docs.

If you do it... make a mental plan to take it on as a season gig... with an end in sight... and bank ALL of your checks while you are there. You can finish the summer with 20 grand in the bank.

Top Bottom