Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming back from injury

bikeyy77

Everytime I go back back and train it seems like i come away with another injury niggle. Should I completely take time off to fully heal and lose gains?

You should ask why are you injuring yourself so easily?

Lack of technique? Lack of mobility? Too much training? Lifting weights that your body can not handle or in the wrong exercises?

It's not right to get injured every time you train.

Or if it is a chronic pathology, it is best to seek specialized help and give the necessary time that your body needs to recover.

The more you force your body to the limit, the worse it will become in the future as it will aggravate the injury and you will probably need more time to recover.

Everytime I go back back and train it seems like i come away with another injury niggle. Should I completely take time off to fully heal and lose gains?

Or stop ego lifting and tighten up on form

If you are constantly hurting yourself, something is really wrong with either:
1. your training technique
2. Your nutrition/lifestyle

I would book a couple appointments with a good personal trainer and get him to overlook you are everything you are doing. Injuring yourself regularly is certainly not normal man!

Top Bottom