Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Comeback Tour (No Excuses) - KB's Online Training Journal

gotta start front squating and doing SLDL for those hams, rep on squat suck good job though,

Next time try
Squat 3x5Heavy, 3x20 light
Front squat 3x8
SLDL 3x8
Then some calves raises 2x50 full rom and as much time as it takes, slow cadence

Lord_Suston said:
gotta start front squating and doing SLDL for those hams, rep on squat suck good job though,

Next time try
Squat 3x5Heavy, 3x20 light
Front squat 3x8
SLDL 3x8
Then some calves raises 2x50 full rom and as much time as it takes, slow cadence

definitely some good suggestions Suston, thanks bro! I started doing SLGMs for my hammies and I love em.
The only problem with front squats right now is that I have a shoulder injury and I am afraid I might reinjure it holding the bar.

Monday Back weight: 173 (somehow lost 1 pound over weekend despite huge cheat day!)

Rot cuff work:
Stnd upp trap:
5x15
5x15
DB cleans:
5x15
5x15
L-fly:
5x15
5x15
B.O. side lats:
10x15
10x15

DL:
85x8
95x10
95x10
115x8
115x8 (held last rep for grip work)

Increase weight on last set next week.

BB row:
55x8
65x8
65x8
75x6

Lat plldwn:
50x8
50x8
60x6
60x6

DB shrugs:
35x20
40x20
40x20
40x15 (hold last rep for grip work)

COC grippers: 3 sets x 5 reps

I love back day. I think every 3 weeks or so I will try a 1RM, or close to it, on DLs. Shoulder still feels fine with DLs, so I will up the weight slowly but surely. I have no idea how I lost 1 pound over the weekend, considering I cheated way more than I planned, but it's obviously a good thing.

Bran987 said:
cool I like it how you started adding your bodyweight on each day.. eat up!!!

No No! Eat less! I'm trying to cut (hence the happiness at the lost pound after cheat day). lol.

KillahBee said:
No No! Eat less! I'm trying to cut (hence the happiness at the lost pound after cheat day). lol.

ahh shit I'm sorry :) ok now I'm up to speed on what's going on. LOL someone posted this unbelievable cheat day this weekend and I *thought* it was you so I didn't think there was any way you were cutting.. musta been somebody else!

Bran987 said:
ahh shit I'm sorry :) ok now I'm up to speed on what's going on. LOL someone posted this unbelievable cheat day this weekend and I *thought* it was you so I didn't think there was any way you were cutting.. musta been somebody else!

oh it was me, my friend. usually I tone my cheat days down, but I went home this weekend and went to dinner with friends and family so I went all out. But, somehow I lost a pound! the magic of ALA!

KillahBee said:
oh it was me, my friend. usually I tone my cheat days down, but I went home this weekend and went to dinner with friends and family so I went all out. But, somehow I lost a pound! the magic of ALA!

holy crap, maybe you just ate so much your body couldn't digest it all and it went through ya :)
reminds me I am gonna have to buy more ALA soon.. where do you get yours?

Bran987 said:
holy crap, maybe you just ate so much your body couldn't digest it all and it went through ya :)
reminds me I am gonna have to buy more ALA soon.. where do you get yours?

I get mine at dpsnutrition.com. AST's

Tuesday Chest/Abs weight: 173-74

Rot cuff work:
Stnd upp trap:
5x15
5x15
DB cleans:
5x15
5x15
L-fly:
5x15
5x15
B.O. side lats:
10x15
10x15

Incline fly:
8x15
8x15
8x12
8x12

Once again, only chest movement I can do with my shoulder and it hurts like a bitch.

Crunch mach:
90x20
100x20
110x20
110x15

Leg raise/hold:
12 reps

Damn this is hard! Lie down on your back, lift your legs straight up together and hold on the way up and on the way down (about 3 inches from the ground).

Weighted decline:
25x15
25x12

My ab routine sucks balls. Gonna change it up. Gonna try Needsize's ab routine and maybe throw in some machine crunches.
God I hate Tuesdays. Depressing as hell.

Top Bottom