Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combining different sports

Hiehalla

If you were to combine the practice and enjoyment ofbasketball, tennis, street workout and the gym – how would you goaround it to combine them all? I was thinking of doing each just onceper week – this way I would get a bit of everything, and still getsome benefits from everything. Or this is too much?

There are many people who do different sports every week. What I see is you are either mediocre in several sports or good at one and so-so in the others. Those that are good at more than one are very rare.

Now what MIGHT work is you do other sports, or activities, which help the main one. I workout with weights 4x a week (sometimes as often as 6x when in competition training). I compete to a high level in my chosen niche.

Now what I also do is go hill walking 1-2 x a week. Weighing what I weigh and being 52 I need to do a little gentle cardio to keep the blood moving, my lungs working and my heart in good health.

Examples of other activities which might help me (or you) is stretching or yoga. Bike riding and so on. Sometimes, just for keeping you sane and not overly focused on the main sport, you need something else to distract you.

I would deffintely do 3 a days if you can or do two a days. Lift qeifjts in the morning and do your street workout after. Play basketball and your other two sports at night or on your eatvdays from the gym. Since its so easy for tour body to get overtrained i think you should get a deload every 3 weeks where you just do mobility work . Now mobile work on a deload will get you mentally energized and physically ready for the weekend. Keep going man. I uste to have the same schedule as you. The biggest mistake I did was overtrain and I don't know anything about dealoadjng. And eat at least 4000 calories a day if your doing this much. Message me if you want to know more my man

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

Interesting to see opinions here. Actually, I am pretty good in all the sports. There is a saying in Russian, if you are a talented guy, you will be talented in everything. And I see that happen with many athletes all the time - they are good in many sports, and dedicate to just one because they turn pro. But I am not a pro, and I make my living differently, so I do all these sports for enjoyment, and I enjoy them when I perform well.

So from what I understood, I should do 3-4 times per week weight lifting, and on the other days the other sports/

Top Bottom