Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Colstreamer

Plat Hero
Platinum
I managed to get down to 12.5% bf from 24-26% or so at the start of the contest. Dieting sucks! You lose your strength and you're hungry! And anyway, I got a lot more muscle to put on before I need to think about cutting.

I figure I'll try to shoot for 400g+ protein per day and let the macros take care of themselves. Obviously I'm not gonna be chowing down on Maccy Ds all day, I'll eat clean just not gonna try and get it perfect in terms of total cals and macros. As long as its ok by my blood type diet it's going down the hatch. Kinda of a see food diet. See food, and eat it!

I'm gonna train like a demon for this, I'm thinking 5 days per week mon-fri 45 mins - 1.5 hours per day. Might sound a lot but the days I do 90 mins they'll be split into 2 sessions, one at lunchtime one after work each 45 mins long.

I'm not going to have a set routine per se but I will have some constants.
• Monday will always be leg day that way I'm freshest and will be able to handle more work
• Leg days will always include squats & deadlifts
• Primary exercise for all upper body parts will be BW exercises (add weight if necessary) dips for chest, handstand push ups for shoulders, pull ups for back.
• I will do at least one 90 min kickboxing session either on Thursday or Saturday maybe both, depends on how I'm feeling
•The exercises I've mentioned are gonna be my main focus, what I'm trying to improve on. Anything else will be a bonus.
• I'm gonna aim for 15+ sets per workout. Once I can do sets of 10 on the upper body movements I'll add weight. :)
• Squats I'll be aiming for the 20+ rep range :evil:

Supps and stuff
500mg test PW
800mg primo PW
30mg dbol ED
100mg tren ace EOD
400mg deca PW

Nah I'm jokin!!!
I'll be using unleashed @ 3 caps per day split through the day.
N2slin @ 2 caps before breakfast 2 before training
2x protein shakes per day. (For my pre bed shake check out my blood type diet log.)
I'm thinking of getting some gear @ bridge as well see how that works out for me.
I'll probably get some creatine at some point as well but generally I'm thinking really hard training and plenty of food.

Thanks OWL, I'm lookin forward to gettin big and strong! :evil:

I managed to get down to 12.5% bf from 24-26% or so at the start of the contest. Dieting sucks! You lose your strength and you're hungry! And anyway, I got a lot more muscle to put on before I need to think about cutting.

I figure I'll try to shoot for 400g+ protein per day and let the macros take care of themselves. Obviously I'm not gonna be chowing down on Maccy Ds all day, I'll eat clean just not gonna try and get it perfect in terms of total cals and macros. As long as its ok by my blood type diet it's going down the hatch. Kinda of a see food diet. See food, and eat it!

I'm gonna train like a demon for this, I'm thinking 5 days per week mon-fri 45 mins - 1.5 hours per day. Might sound a lot but the days I do 90 mins they'll be split into 2 sessions, one at lunchtime one after work each 45 mins long.

• Monday will always be leg day that way I'm freshest and will be able to handle more work
• Leg days will always include squats & deadlifts
• Primary exercise for all upper body parts will be BW exercises (add weight if necessary) dips for chest, handstand push ups for shoulders, pull ups for back.
• I will do at least one 90 min kickboxing session either on Thursday or Saturday maybe both, depends on how I'm feeling
•The exercises I've mentioned are gonna be my main focus, what I'm trying to improve on. Anything else will be a bonus.
• I'm gonna aim for 15+ sets per workout. Once I can do sets of 10 on the upper body movements I'll add weight. :)
• Squats I'll be aiming for the 20+ rep range :evil:

Supps and stuff
500mg test PW
800mg primo PW
30mg dbol ED
100mg tren ace EOD
400mg deca PW

Nah I'm jokin!!!
N2slin @ 2 caps before breakfast 2 before training
2x protein shakes per day. (For my pre bed shake check out my blood type diet log.)
I'm thinking of getting some gear @ bridge as well see how that works out for me.
I'll probably get some creatine at some point as well but generally I'm thinking really hard training and plenty of food.

Holy shit...you had my jaw dropped on the table for a moment...you are a funny guy! Anyway looks great Cole, kill it every rep and stay away from McDonalds completely...if you would like some ideas on tasty, healthy meals that are easy to make in bulk so you always have good food at your disposal in the fridge, let me know...I live for this!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

Holy shit...you had my jaw dropped on the table for a moment...you are a funny guy! Anyway looks great Cole, kill it every rep and stay away from McDonalds completely...if you would like some ideas on tasty, healthy meals that are easy to make in bulk so you always have good food at your disposal in the fridge, let me know...I live for this!

Ha ha yeah, I couldn't resist! Lol!

If you got any meal ideas which don't include meat I'm all ears. Fish is cool for me but other than that no meat for me. :)

Not vegan, pescatarian, my main protein sources are fish, dairy, nuts & beans.

Not vegan, pescatarian, my main protein sources are fish, dairy, nuts & beans.

So you wouldn't be eating at McDonalds anyway lol...do you eat Quinoa? Great grain with lots of aminos, can't cook fish in bulk...that is the problem with fish. Make some for dinner and eat some next day for a meal, what do you normally eat?

Ok your saying right here that you wanna put on slabs of muscle mass. It is noted bro!:evil:

This is a good approach for your goals bro.

Umm.....well I guess we will see how this works out for your goals.

• Leg days will always include squats & deadlifts NOT GOOD BRO! Either of the 2 is gonna suffer here. Its just too dam much for your back man. Split this up and do your Dead lifts on back day. That way you get the very most bang for your buck.
Ok this is fine for starters bro. But in order to gain mass you gonna have to add weight as you can. Or to better say push yourself. The added weight is gonna add mass not light weight reps bro.
If you wanna add mass bro then would be better to do only one day. Even at that, this is a lot of cardio for a mass attack.
HOLY shit bro. Thats a ton of volume for a mass plan......IMO you would be much better off with between 5 and 8 sets of 6-10 reps. This is what is gonna build you mass. What your talking about here is much more like Cross Fit or that endurance kind of training, not mass.
• Squats I'll be aiming for the 20+ rep range :evil: Excellent !!!

Not trying to shoot you down bro but really wanna see you get the most from your training program here.

Supps and stuff
500mg test PW
800mg primo PW
30mg dbol ED
100mg tren ace EOD
400mg deca PW

Nah I'm jokin!!!
Ah you fucker you had me going there on that cycle.....I was gonna ask you to adopt me!:qt:
N2slin @ 2 caps before breakfast 2 before training How come this as opposed to the directions on the bottle bro?
check your pm box.

CS I would listen to Zed bro. The damn man told me about my leg workout and I listened. This is the first time in my life I can see all 3 muscles in my quads. By next year I will be unpurportioned on purpose. Lmao I hope my legs are so damn big they make the rest of me look small. Lol

Top Bottom