Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

Hey thanks Stero! I'm trying something new here, I'm swapping bench for dips as my main chest exercise :evil:

I love the dips I like to mix it up a lil just to confuse my body.

Anyway looking spot on here matey !

Yeah I really prefer dips to bench. I can really feel it in my pecs better with the dips.

Today's WO
Bag work. Started with a light 3 min warm up then did 3 mins max effort, 5 mins easy pace, 1 minute rest. Repeated 4 times.
I'm training for 3x2 minute rounds so I want to be able to fly through 4x2-3 min rounds by the time of the competition.

Almost forgot! I did some of what I call "core press ups" don't know if there is an actual name for it but basically what you do is lie on the floor face down arms stretched in front of you(overhead if you were standing rather than lying) then applying pressure to the floor with just your hands and balls of your feet you raise the rest of your body off the floor. You can really feel the stress in your quads & shoulders but mainly in your core, you really have to concentrate to do this at first and I haven't done them in quite a while so I only managed 6 and not consecutively either!

Last edited:

He he :D thanks bro!

What do you reckon to the routine? I swapped deads for front squats as you said not to do deads on the same day as squats.

I really like what you have bro with the exception that I would put more emphasis on the Ft Squats.
Might consider 3 work sets of back squats and 3 of ft squats and then your leg press?
And always keep all of your squats in front or before your leg press.

On your dips your doing them wide right?

I really like what you have bro with the exception that I would put more emphasis on the Ft Squats.
Might consider 3 work sets of back squats and 3 of ft squats and then your leg press?
And always keep all of your squats in front or before your leg press.

On your dips your doing them wide right?

Ok, I'll start with back squats next time then front and finish with leg press :)

Yeah bro, very wide with knuckles facing inward. I can do you a vid if you'd like?

Sweet title change Zed. Thanks for that!!!! :D

Thanks bro!

Shoulders

WU
3mins bag work easy pace

Work
Handstand push ups
1x5 @ BW
1x4 @ BW
2x2 @ BW

Mini btn press
3x10 @ bar trust me this burns

BB front raise
3x10 @ 20kg

DB lateral raise
3x10 @ 10kg DBs

BTN press
3x10 @ 20kg with 50 punches on the bag straight after each set.

My delts are burning like fcuk ATM!!!

Top Bottom