Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Ok no weights yesterday, had some moving to do (house moving an dem ting heavy blud!) I skipped kickboxing as well due to time constraints. And today I simply did a little kicking the bag and stretching. I've got a warm up fight tomorrow in Cambridge so I'm resting up and recharging an shit so I can get in there and knock someone the fcuk out!!!

Well if you don't plan on winning there's no point stepping I the ring, you've already lost.

Wish me luck peeps, if I don't update tomorrow it's cos I lost and I'm licking my wounds (and nursing my hurt pride & bruised ego!)

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

Ok no weights yesterday, had some moving to do (house moving an dem ting heavy blud!) I skipped kickboxing as well due to time constraints. And today I simply did a little kicking the bag and stretching. I've got a warm up fight tomorrow in Cambridge so I'm resting up and recharging an shit so I can get in there and knock someone the fcuk out!!!

Well if you don't plan on winning there's no point stepping I the ring, you've already lost.

Wish me luck peeps, if I don't update tomorrow it's cos I lost and I'm licking my wounds (and nursing my hurt pride & bruised ego!)

Kick some bloody arse CS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol:evil:

Go KTs my British bro ;), you got this!

Ps go Owl lol picking up the British lingo haha. ;)

Today's WO
Back

Pull ups @ BW 104kg (228.8lbs)
4x5 @ BW
1x7 @ BW

Pendlay rows
1x8 @ 55kg (121lbs)
4x5 @ 75kg (165lbs)
1x6 @ 80kg (176lbs)'

Deadlift
1x8 @ 100kg (220lbs)
1x8 @ 110kg (242lbs)
1x5 @ 125kg (275lbs) yeah baby no foot issues! Weights are gonna rise for this bad boy!!!!

This keen little guy comes up to me today and asks "what's the best exercise for my abs?" I told him "deadlifts bruv, heavy ones."

Dam nice workout bro.
And really love that advice, its dead true too!

Go KTs my British bro ;), you got this!

Ps go Owl lol picking up the British lingo haha. ;)

OWL got bare English bredrins innit!

Dam nice workout bro.
And really love that advice, its dead true too!

Lol "dead true" nice one Zed I like it! Yeah I couldn't tell him to do anything I don't do! Abs are stabilising muscles anyway, best way to train em is make em uh, stabilise.... :)

Foshodat!
Dead lifts and squats all the way.

Today I was chatting to this guy at the fight, he was a few inches taller than me buy stick thin, he kept dropping to the floor and doing press ups every 25 mins or so, I shit you not. anyway he asks me how he can "bulk up" cos he's only 75kg (165lbs) at 6'5"!! I told him to eat more and pick up heavy things and put em down again over and over! NOT do 100's of press ups every day!! Lol!

Oh yeah, any ideas who the new heavyweight on the GB Savate team is?

I KICKED ASS TODAY BABY, YEAH!!!!! :D :D :D

Top Bottom