Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Anything for a bit of variety! :)

Anything for a bit of variety! :)

It is an acquired taste, but like I said it is a good source of aminos as well as carbs, and if you are trying to have variety and find protein from other sources than fish, then I will eat this before white rice or pasta...you will like it bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I totally agree with muscle on here you can't beat making homemade burgers mmmmmm I'd die for one right now.
;)

I totally agree with muscle on here you can't beat making homemade burgers mmmmmm I'd die for one right now.
;)

I'd agree... Except I don't eat meat..... :)

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

How the hell dyu guys afford all this, the food, the supps, the special help ;) ... You all millionaires or got sugar mammies??

How the hell dyu guys afford all this, the food, the supps, the special help ;) ... You all millionaires or got sugar mammies??

I got a suga mamma!

Seriously though. I don't drink often once every so often just a few times a year, I don't waste my money on anything else. No drugs, no parties or other useless doodads. I don't use "special help" as you put it. The supps aren't that expensive, take your average smoker on 20 cigs per day. He/she is spending nearly £50 ($75 give or take) a week on fags if in the UK (where I am) so my $150 worth of supps comes to less than 2 weeks worth of smokes.

And if you know where to shop good food isn't too expensive.

Top Bottom