Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Just make the damn burger yourself at home bro...I am one who rarely eats out, and when I do it is usually Sushi or my favorite local restaurant HMB Brewery where I made friends with the head chef lol, my point is I like to know exactly what goes into my food and into my body, so I choose 99.9% of the time to cook my own, cheaper and healthier...McDonalds is not really food.

I apologize for being argh...as you can see I really have a thing against McDonalds, and all other fast food chain restaurants, just not good IMO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Bro I'm not a fan of McDonalds either.
I can't believe how many people I see giving that shit to their babies.

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

Im subbed for this bro! But dont you think 400g of protein is too much. Your body can only absorb so much protein naturally and carbs are protein sparing... The rest will just het stored as fat or come out in the bog lol. I think when your bulking you should have your carb intake higher than your protein bro. Thats just my opinion dont forget carbs deliver the protein to your muscles!!!

I don't think so bro, it's 2g per pound of lean bodyweight, and I won't always reach it and as I put on weight I'll need more anyway.

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

Just make the damn burger yourself at home bro...I am one who rarely eats out, and when I do it is usually Sushi or my favorite local restaurant HMB Brewery where I made friends with the head chef lol, my point is I like to know exactly what goes into my food and into my body, so I choose 99.9% of the time to cook my own, cheaper and healthier...McDonalds is not really food.

I apologize for being argh...as you can see I really have a thing against McDonalds, and all other fast food chain restaurants, just not good IMO.

lol I don't eat meat anyway, a bean patty for me bro!

lol I don't eat meat anyway, a bean patty for me bro!

Yeah lol...after I went on my rant it donned on me that "Cole only eats fish...why am I barking up his tree lol"...maybe a salmon patty? All good bro, grab yourself some Quinoa and throw some black beans, pico de gallo, and low fat shredded cheese...really good!

Read up on Quinoa, gonna get myself a bag see how that goes down :)

Thanks for the tip bro!

Tuesday WO
Chest

Dips
WU
1x8 BW narrow grip partial reps
1x8 BW narrow grip full reps
1x8 BW wide grip semi reps
1x8 BW wide grip full reps

Work - all wide grip
1x7 @ BW+5kg
1x6 @ BW + 7.5kg
3x5 @ BW + 10kg
1x5 @ BW + 12.5kg triceps nearly popped! Need some taurine!

Flat bench
1x8 @ 60kg
2x8 @ 80kg
1x4 @ 90kg tried for 5
1x3 @ 90kg tried for 5

Press ups (feet elevated by 12")
1x10
1x7
1x8
1x10
1x6

I know press ups are a bodyweight exercise and other than doing em with someone on your back (or a heavy pack) you can't really increase weight, but try doing them after dips and bench have sapped your strength!

Last edited:
Thanks mate :)

Today's WO
Back

Pull ups @ BW 104kg (228.8lbs)
4x5 @ BW
1x7 @ BW

Pendlay rows
1x8 @ 55kg (121lbs)
4x5 @ 75kg (165lbs)
1x6 @ 80kg (176lbs)'

Deadlift
1x8 @ 100kg (220lbs)
1x8 @ 110kg (242lbs)
1x5 @ 125kg (275lbs) yeah baby no foot issues! Weights are gonna rise for this bad boy!!!!

This keen little guy comes up to me today and asks "what's the best exercise for my abs?" I told him "deadlifts bruv, heavy ones."

Last edited:
Top Bottom