Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Nevermind...I just looked up definition of Pescetarianism, no flesh of animals except for fish...got it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Lol yeah, I have no moral objections to eating meat, it just takes too long to digest! :D

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

Awww cmon what so bad about McDonalds.....LOL.

Awww cmon what so bad about McDonalds.....LOL.

Depends where it's from to an extent.

Here's a quarter pounder from a UK McDonalds....

And here's one from a US McDonald's. As you can see there's an ever so slight difference.

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

LOL bro.
But that is kinda cool seeing the diff between US and UK.
Ok so have it onece a week and your golden bro. LMAO!

Just make the damn burger yourself at home bro...I am one who rarely eats out, and when I do it is usually Sushi or my favorite local restaurant HMB Brewery where I made friends with the head chef lol, my point is I like to know exactly what goes into my food and into my body, so I choose 99.9% of the time to cook my own, cheaper and healthier...McDonalds is not really food.

I apologize for being argh...as you can see I really have a thing against McDonalds, and all other fast food chain restaurants, just not good IMO.

Just make the damn burger yourself at home bro...I am one who rarely eats out, and when I do it is usually Sushi or my favorite local restaurant HMB Brewery where I made friends with the head chef lol, my point is I like to know exactly what goes into my food and into my body, so I choose 99.9% of the time to cook my own, cheaper and healthier...McDonalds is not really food.

I apologize for being argh...as you can see I really have a thing against McDonalds, and all other fast food chain restaurants, just not good IMO.

I am the same way! Jennie o turkey burger 36 gs of protein one patty. 0 fat. Low carb wheat bread and tastes incredible. 2 of those and you have 72 gs of p and 6 carbs. Win win!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I am the same way! Jennie o turkey burger 36 gs of protein one patty. 0 fat. Low carb wheat bread and tastes incredible. 2 of those and you have 72 gs of p and 6 carbs. Win win!

Mmmmmm...hungry! I also love Smart Chicken Ground Chicken burgers, has a really good taste to it, or else ground turkey and grass fed ground round burgers, on Ezekiel buns wt lettuce, tomato, avocado, pickle, pepperoncini, and honey mustard. Getting hungry for a burger now lol! And this type of burger is guiltless!

Im subbed for this bro! But dont you think 400g of protein is too much. Your body can only absorb so much protein naturally and carbs are protein sparing... The rest will just het stored as fat or come out in the bog lol. I think when your bulking you should have your carb intake higher than your protein bro. Thats just my opinion dont forget carbs deliver the protein to your muscles!!!

Mmmmmm...hungry! I also love Smart Chicken Ground Chicken burgers, has a really good taste to it, or else ground turkey and grass fed ground round burgers, on Ezekiel buns wt lettuce, tomato, avocado, pickle, pepperoncini, and honey mustard. Getting hungry for a burger now lol! And this type of burger is guiltless!

MA you are my brother from another mother. I eat those chicken burgers too! Lmao i swap in and out w the turkey.

Top Bottom