Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Lol! Grow your legs and the rest will follow!

Ok, I've always finished leg day with deads, usually 5 sets of squats then something else for 5 sets and finish with 5 sets of deads but I'll make this change and put deads on back day along with pull ups and rows.

The 15 sets is what I changed to with Steve's advice when I first joined EF. It's all gonna be heavy weight low rep, I plan to increase weight by 2.5kg every week once i can do 10 reps at bodyweight, as I can nearly do 10 pull ups I'll be adding weight to that soon and the handstand push ups are bloody hard. I dare anyone to swap OHP for handstand push ups for a month.
Dips I'll be adding weight to straight away as I can do 35 with just my bodyweight.

So you wouldn't be eating at McDonalds anyway lol...do you eat Quinoa? Great grain with lots of aminos, can't cook fish in bulk...that is the problem with fish. Make some for dinner and eat some next day for a meal, what do you normally eat?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I don't eat quinoa but I'll look into it, sounds good. And no, I don't go into McDs lol!

Usually I have oats or eggs for breakfast sometimes both, I can get a bit sick of eggs every day so I'll cut em out for a few days when I do.

Lunch is generally rice tuna chunks and mackerel fillets and some salad usually a cup of green leaves and broccoli. I'll sometimes have bread/potato/sweet potato instead of rice for a change but usually rice.

Dinner is always 8+ Oz baked cod/trout/salmon - whatever's fresh at the fishmongers basically
Steamed veg at least a cup and always has broccoli in it.
After dinner I'll have a couple of bio yogurts

Snacks throughout the day are apples, nuts, berries, I tend to stay away from acidic fruits.

My pre bed shake I make with milk whereas my post WO shake is usually mixed with water.

That's about it. :)

Oh, I'm also training for a British kickboxing title so the kickboxing sessions are kinda necessary :)

I'm mixing 2 sports here so there are gonna be some compromises, but while I'm still young enough and fit enough I want to continue fighting.

Re: Colstreamer's big fat bulk log!!

Um ok ..... now that you BOTHERED to fill in the details for us.....
LOL looks good bro.
Your blood type does not do well with red meat?

I don't eat quinoa but I'll look into it, sounds good. And no, I don't go into McDs lol!

Usually I have oats or eggs for breakfast sometimes both, I can get a bit sick of eggs every day so I'll cut em out for a few days when I do.

Lunch is generally rice tuna chunks and mackerel fillets and some salad usually a cup of green leaves and broccoli. I'll sometimes have bread/potato/sweet potato instead of rice for a change but usually rice.

Dinner is always 8+ Oz baked cod/trout/salmon - whatever's fresh at the fishmongers basically
Steamed veg at least a cup and always has broccoli in it.
After dinner I'll have a couple of bio yogurts

Snacks throughout the day are apples, nuts, berries, I tend to stay away from acidic fruits.

My pre bed shake I make with milk whereas my post WO shake is usually mixed with water.

That's about it. :)

You will eat eggs but not chicken?

Nevermind...I just looked up definition of Pescetarianism, no flesh of animals except for fish...got it!

Um ok ..... now that you BOTHERED to fill in the details for us.....
LOL looks good bro.
Your blood type does not do well with red meat?

No bro, thanks to the A part I don't have many digestive enzymes for meat. Fish I can handle though.

Cs I'm so looking forward to following u on your path to success , this plan in black and white looks awesome. Good luck bro !!! And yeah good call on mcdonalds that stuff is minging!!

Top Bottom