Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's journey to be The Best of The Best

Ok Saturday morning training. - Fasted, my last meal was 2100 last night so 13.5 hours since I last ate.

2mile walk

Stopped off at the football pitch and ran 10 sprints across the width, (walk one sprint one so did 20 widths total), then I did 10 mins shadow boxing.

My heart is pounding, my lungs are burning and my legs are feeling like I need a sit down :evil:

Time for a shower & breakfast! ;)

"Ill be at the airport in two days" Just reading up on everyone, looks like your doing great and very motivated keep it up. Just curious what are the big supplement brands are popular there?

"Ill be at the airport in two days" Just reading up on everyone, looks like your doing great and very motivated keep it up. Just curious what are the big supplement brands are popular there?

Ha ha! From bloodsport. Lol!

Popular supps here? You mean UK? Dunno really, maximuscle seems popular but I think they're over priced crap. I get my protein from uh myprotein ... The rest of my supps I get from needtobuildmuscle or mrsupps ....

Cool, yah i didn't know if you'd get my reference lol. Have you though of trying a lil taekwondo to improve your kickboxing. My fiancee's cousin's and uncles are super fast with the kicky kicky it might help getting there before the other guy and co-ordination.

I got a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo :)

I'm fairly fast with the kicky kicky myself :evil:

Right on!! Ya im sure you surprise some guys with it. lol i was a 3 degree in karate... yah i know karate, but damn Danielson was a pimp back in the 80's. :supercool

THAT was a dam nice workout CS, very nice job on those controlled pull ups and chins. Thats dam tuff for us bigger guys. The smaller duds have no appreciation just how dam hard that is.
Good on ya bro!

Top Bottom