Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

Colstreamer

Plat Hero
Platinum
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 108 kg (237.6 lbs)

My goals for the competition are:
Número uno: drop bodyfat 10% is the goal.
Número um two: maintain what lean mass I have and possibly put on some more... So basically I'm cutting! Ideally I'd like to be 220 lbs @ 10% bf although that'd mean adding 7 kg (15.4 lbs) muscle which I can't realistically see happening as I'll have to lose something like 18 kg (nearly 40 lbs) fat to get to 10%....

The plan is 45 minutes of cardio (minimum) per day I'll have to do it on the rowing machine and punch bag as I have plantar fasciitis and can't run, squat or do deadlifts till I get the OK from the podiatrist. I will still attend kickboxing every Thursday (90 mins) with some extra sparring training for an hour Sunday mornings.

I'll be doing pretty much upper body only.
Split A: pushing
Split B: pulling
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
A,B,A one week then B,A,B the next week and so on. I'm going to add squats 5x20 @ BW only each workout.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be training to increase anaerobic endurance on the punch bag:
5 mins warm up
1 min max effort
5 mins moderate to easy pace
1 min rest - back to max effort and repeat 4-5 times. About 30-40 mins total.

Diet will be sub 2,500 cals per day

Pics to come as soon as possible... Also I'm getting a bf% check on Friday I'll include that also.

Last edited:
Looking good matey lets hit these goals KTs ha now I know what that means. Good luck!!

Pics.....
Is my spoon the biggest...?

Hey bro CS.
So glad your doing this man!
For you bro I think the very biggest thing that you could do will be totally diet related.
Check with Donna and find out what site she uses for logging her diet and you do the same bro. That is gonna be a massive help to you.
Best of luck brother and best regards.

Just for fun....
Having said that, another goal of mine is to get that higher, less of a tyre round the gut would facilitate that...

Hey bro CS.
So glad your doing this man!
For you bro I think the very biggest thing that you could do will be totally diet related.
Check with Donna and find out what site she uses for logging her diet and you do the same bro. That is gonna be a massive help to you.
Best of luck brother and best regards.

Hey Zed :D thanks bro, I'll do that. I've got a calorie counter on my phone, and I've dropped over 12 lbs so far this month...

Last edited:
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 108 kg (237.6 lbs)

My goals for the competition are:
Número uno: drop bodyfat 10% is the goal.
Número um two: maintain what lean mass I have and possibly put on some more... So basically I'm cutting! Ideally I'd like to be 220 lbs @ 10% bf although that'd mean adding 7 kg (15.4 lbs) muscle which I can't realistically see happening as I'll have to lose something like 18 kg (nearly 40 lbs) fat to get to 10%....

The plan is 45 minutes of cardio (minimum) per day I'll have to do it on the rowing machine and punch bag as I have plantar fasciitis and can't run, squat or do deadlifts till I get the OK from the podiatrist. I will still attend kickboxing every Thursday (90 mins) with some extra sparring training for an hour Sunday mornings.

I'll be doing pretty much upper body only.
Split A: pushing
Split B: pulling
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
A,B,A one week then B,A,B the next week and so on. I'm going to add squats 5x20 @ BW only each workout.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be training to increase anaerobic endurance on the punch bag:
5 mins warm up
1 min max effort
5 mins moderate to easy pace
1 min rest - back to max effort and repeat 4-5 times. About 30-40 mins total.

Diet will be sub 2,500 cals per day

Pics to come as soon as possible... Also I'm getting a bf% check on Friday I'll include that also.
just some friendly advice bro, 2,500 calls is on the low side to start your diet at weighing almost 240lbs....you'll get quick results but will lose a good amount of muscle mass and hit a wall rather quickly imo, then it's gonna be hell trying to get under 10%, If you do go that low make sure your carb intake is decent. Just for example the last month i've been cutting on 2,800 cals 50/20/30 split with very littel cardio and went from 192lbs to 178, I dropped 8lbs in the first week just by change in diet and cutting back on carbs and have leveled out at around 2-3 lbs a week which is still a bit more than i'd like

Top Bottom