Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

I'm with Gj here, I still take my partner out but either eat when I get in or order grilled meat and steamed veg, either way that feeling of determination is great when you can do this without caving!

If my bird had her way I'd be eating pizza and other crap every night. It's hard enough for me when she's got packets of biscuits, doughnuts, cakes, puddings etc stuffed in the fridge and cupboards.

Lmao....Same at my house CS you know what I done is went and grabbed everything that looked appealing to me every time I opened the cupboard of fridge and put the lot In it's own cupboard were I never venture lol, My girl eats loads stuff like that and doesn't put on a lb she's on 48kg her metabolism and the job she does just burns it all off.....

Lol, mine doesn't eat much, when we go out to eat she always leaves more than half hers and I end up eating it, I hate to see food wasted which is another reason I don't wanna eat out! :D

Haha that's me too I hate throwing food away so I'd rather eat it lol... Had my cheat meal now I feel fat nd bloated why I looked forward to it I don't know..I'm carrying sun cheat up untill week 7-8 then no cheats til the end.

I'm just not cheating at all. Trying to increase my protein intake without increasing carbs or fats too much. I had my last cheat meal Friday 27th a whole pizza to myself with several beers! :D when we're done With this contest I'm going on a fat night out, get tanked up then go for a Chinese! Mmm hmm! :)

If my bird had her way I'd be eating pizza and other crap every night. It's hard enough for me when she's got packets of biscuits, doughnuts, cakes, puddings etc stuffed in the fridge and cupboards.

lmao, that's funny that you call your wife a bird.....that's such and insult in America

When i was competing even i had 1 Cheat meal every 2 weeks ,my Fav was homemade pizza it helps keep you sane,& your diet on track,and loads the body with nutritious ingredients,just don't over do it!

lmao, that's funny that you call your wife a bird.....that's such and insult in America

Lol, yeah I know, I was going out with this American girl back in '08 she hated me referring to women as "birds" also she told me "geeza" implys an old guy or something in the states. They're just London colloquialisms, slang or whatever.

When i was competing even i had 1 Cheat meal every 2 weeks ,my Fav was homemade pizza it helps keep you sane,& your diet on track,and loads the body with nutritious ingredients,just don't over do it!

Not being funny but I'll bet you weren't 25% bf when you were competing! I'll see how things go, if I'm going nuts for something after a couple of weeks I'll have it, and if the Mrs wants to eat out I'll take her to a steak house, get me a fat steak! Drooling at the thought!

Top Bottom