Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

Yo johnny mate, to be honest I'm finding the dieting easier than I thought, partly cos I'm trying to set an example for Kev but also thanks to increasing cals as GJ suggested. I was tempted by my GFs chocolate pudding last night but had water instead!!

The foot is feeling much better thanks, it still aches in the am and evenings when I take my shoes off but I decided to do some unweighted squats (sometimes with the bar) just to keep my kegs moving 100 per WO in sets of 20. Seeing the foot doc Wednesday maybe get some good news.

Last edited:
Oh dear, the Mrs is a bit upset with me cos I told her I can't eat out tonight, or any night for the next 3 months!

Day 4
diet
Breakfast 0830
5 egg whites + 3 eggs scrambled
half cup porridge oats made with water not milk
teaspoon honey
coffee with milk no sugar

Mid morning snack 1100
2 bananas
0.5 litre water

Lunch 1300
baked sweet potato with baked beans and 50g cottage cheese
1 litre water
fuit smoothie apple and black current

Afternoon snack 1500
Latte small
apple

2nd snack 1700
protein shake

Dinner 2100
2 chicken breasts
1.5 litre water

Total calories for the day 2,794
Carbs: 48% 330g
Fats: 19% 58g
Protein: 33% 222g - this is getting better :)

I had less cals today because it's an off day. Thing is, I've noticed myself putting on fat from the extra cals I'm taking on so I'm gonna cut cals to around 3,000 cals per day.

Brave man col telling mrs no to eating out,thats proper hardcore my man keep it up

Lol, yeah it's gonna be hard after a few weeks of saying no though....

Agreed. She'll have to eat out with her friends if she has to go out.

Oh dear, the Mrs is a bit upset with me cos I told her I can't eat out tonight, or any night for the next 3 months!

Why can't u eat out bro? I ate out tonight....had me a 12oz. Ny strip steak with a dbl side a broccoli and two glasses of ice water. Nothing wrong with that bro

Why can't u eat out bro? I ate out tonight....had me a 12oz. Ny strip steak with a dbl side a broccoli and two glasses of ice water. Nothing wrong with that bro

It's a psychological thing for me bro, I wanna stick to my diet like glue. We usually go out every weekend and when I get to a restaurant I can't help myself.

Top Bottom