Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

just some friendly advice bro, 2,500 calls is on the low side to start your diet at weighing almost 240lbs....you'll get quick results but will lose a good amount of muscle mass and hit a wall rather quickly imo, then it's gonna be hell trying to get under 10%, If you do go that low make sure your carb intake is decent. Just for example the last month i've been cutting on 2,800 cals 50/20/30 split with very littel cardio and went from 192lbs to 178, I dropped 8lbs in the first week just by change in diet and cutting back on carbs and have leveled out at around 2-3 lbs a week which is still a bit more than i'd like

Thanks for the tip bro! I must admit, I've lost over 12 lbs so far this month and a fair whack of that has been muscle as I've had a noticeable drop in strength. I just calculated my BMR, I got 2,245 then multiplied by 1.55 for my activity level and my daily caloric requirement came out as 3,480 cals per day so if go up to say 2,900 cals per day @ 50/20/30 that ought to be ok...? :)

Nice solid build and frame. Some great results to be had after 12 weeks. Looking forward to it.

Thanks bro. I'm looking forward to seeing some results. :)

Ok day 1
Breakfast
2 slices whole grain toast
4 eggs scrambled no milk
100g baked beans - I know these aren't the best any suggestions for an alternative will be appreciated.
20 oz americano no milk or sugar.

Thanks for the tip bro! I must admit, I've lost over 12 lbs so far this month and a fair whack of that has been muscle as I've had a noticeable drop in strength. I just calculated my BMR, I got 2,245 then multiplied by 1.55 for my activity level and my daily caloric requirement came out as 3,480 cals per day so if go up to say 2,900 cals per day @ 50/20/30 that ought to be ok...? :)
probably could even go higher than that....the way i've been dieting is a couple hundred calories below maintanence at a 50/20/30 split and i've lost some strength but nothing significant, it's gonna happen regardless so the object is to keep it to a minimum....you're doing way to much cardio also imo, 3 days a week fasted a.m. cardio is plenty. You really wanna focus on intensity while weight training. A lot of people get too carried away with calorie depletion and cardio including myself for the longest time. This way when you hit a wall you have somewhere to go. Like taking away calories or maybe throwing some hiit pwo, and the weight will keep coming off while preserving muscle...patience is something that is often overlooked when dieting

Looking good my British brotha!!
I pm'd you b4, bout the cal counter.
Your spoon is the spoon of spoons infact it rather looks like a spade!! Lmfao

Ok so I can get it up to 3,000 cals (480 below maintenance) at the same percentages 50/20/30 and that's giving me 238g protein just less than 1.5g per lb of lean body mass.

Ah bro I'm getting conflicting advice on cardio, Steve advised me 45 mins running & 45 mins weights per day to keep strength up and weight down... Don't get me wrong, any excuse not to do so much cardio is welcome!

Last edited:
Mid morning snack
2 bananas
Large skinny latte.

Top Bottom